Dear Abby: SWF24-To Join Golf Group

I had to read your post twice to try to figure out what the problem was. Just behave yourself and play golf, I don't see any issue here.

Tell your wife, see what she says... She's the one that may or may not have an issue with it.
7.5 is a litte harsh there TC, she's a good golfer, gives her a few bonus points.

That was actually me with the rating. The golfing ability bumped her from a 7 to 7.5.

That was actually me with the rating. The golfing ability bumped her from a 7 to 7.5.

My bad, I edited the post when I saw it... 7 really? I suppose if he says anything higher to the wife may make it a bit tougher!

and for the record shes an 8, I dont care what you fugly guys say lol

I'd make a joke out of it personally with my little lady, but that's just my personality.

I'd probably say something like, "really honey? You've seen me without a shirt on. Who exactly am I impressing with these awesome tan lines and this marshmellow hard body?" and that would normally make her feel better and laugh at my expense.

Put it this way, if you don't say something to your wife, and she finds out... Well then I hope you like sleeping on the couch for a few weeks.

Even though it's strictly golf, your wife should still hear it from you first. She probably won't even care, but if this chick has drinks with you and your buddies afterward, your wife will probably be pissed...

Forgot to add that we all work together too.....wife included. :D

Really don't have an issue with playing along side her, was more of a what would the wife think sort of thing. I've already developed my plan, and am just going to blame the elder of the group if things go wrong!

Really don't have an issue with playing along side her, was more of a what would the wife think sort of thing. I've already developed my plan, and am just going to blame the elder of the group if things go wrong!

That's a huge nugget of info that was left out. Go play golf.

whoa, your wife works there too? Now its a PARTY!

i don't understand what is going to go "wrong"? im not married but if youre not looking to "upgrade" there shouldn't be a problem right?

Your wife works there too....Oh hell, just go play golf

I agree with most of what has been said here. The part that really stands out is that this was not discussed with the group! What ever happened to the man code? I believe it is rule 17-4 that states, "a man shall not bring strange wenches to the group without previously discussing with said group". Anyway, best of luck and props for coming through with pics.

Now that you say this...DONT DO IT!!!

Then you get the...well, why wasnt I invited BS? I think the girl was cute. Thanks for the pic. Cookie said a 7.5. But she probably likes hamburger and steak. Thats def a point. But, he doesnt know any better.

One-T has me simply LMAO. Flipping hilarious dude....you hold no punches back!

One-T has me simply LMAO. Flipping hilarious dude....you hold no punches back!

you cant hold back bro. Thats how relationships fall apart. I cant believe you gave her a 7.5.

you cant hold back bro. Thats how relationships fall apart. I cant believe you gave her a 7.5.

I am having a hard time giving her friend in the photo anything more than a 3.

FB page picture (so it's public) on the right.

Pic.jpg

I kind of agree, but we dont know the situation here. Lets play what if. What if these two just had their first _________(fill in the blank) and they just took this picture to remember it. they didnt know it was gonna be disected. Can we get another picture?

I kind of agree, but we dont know the situation here. Lets play what if. What if these two just had their first _________(fill in the blank) and they just took this picture to remember it. they didnt know it was gonna be disected. Can we get another picture?
If this is the case, the girl on the left looks far more happy, so I think problem's solved.

In the end, it doesn't matter how hot the girl is, if your wife trusts you (and/or her), then you're good.

I also agree with the sentiment of the group - keep it all guys if you can. Especially if you don't know how the group dynamic will change. I had a hot girl join my golf group of guys and the dynamic was fine...well, until she started dating one of the dudes and they got into constant fights. Thankfully I had major Mr.Miyagi mojo with both of them and diffused their on-course behavior before the group got pissed.

I should of know where this was going to go..............solid.

Back