Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little birdie told me that the SeeMore Z series will be available at the end of September. Time to start saving.

One of each. Problem solved.

:laughing:

If only I had the means! I'm on the SeeMore website right now trying to decide which model I'm going with. I'm looking for something similar to the Nike Method Midnight Milled 008. I like the half mallet style!

If only I had the means! I'm on the SeeMore website right now trying to decide which model I'm going with. I'm looking for something similar to the Nike Method Midnight Milled 008. I like the half mallet style!

Z3w. Or an m2 or z2.

If you like a mid mallet, the M3 is awesome. Really want one myself.

If you like a mid mallet, the M3 is awesome. Really want one myself.

M3 is an amazing putter. Don't know why I left it out of the bag for so long.

Just now saw Dhill's B. Asha in the marketplace. Too bad it's sold, I may have grabbed it.

On the next episode of the Hybrid Dating Game I'll be taking out an old flame - the Super LS.

Wondering if having the KK shaft in two hybrids might be of benefit to me.

Hawk,
What was your favorite hybrid you have ever had in the bag? Regardless of where your swing was.

Top three.

Super LS
W/S Fybrid
Mashie

I moved from the LS when I was struggling with some heel side contact issues early in the summer. I knew it was me causing the problem, but you know how that goes.

SLLLLLLLLLLDRRRRRrrrrrrrr!

Top three.

Super LS
W/S Fybrid
Mashie

I moved from the LS when I was struggling with some heel side contact issues early in the summer. I knew it was me causing the problem, but you know how that goes.

The OG Fybrid. What a badass hybrid. Damn I miss those, had mine shafted with S300's and they were weapons for me.

I will also say that all this change in the hybrid slot has been fun. I'm just so picky and think that there's got to be the perfect match out there.

I wish I liked the SLDR more. It looks great, but my first impressions of the swing results were poor. With that said, I have been known to grow to love drivers that are pretty but need help performing.

I will also say that all this change in the hybrid slot has been fun. I'm just so picky and think that there's got to be the perfect match out there.

there is. Fybrid

Top three.

Super LS
W/S Fybrid
Mashie

See anything common between the shaft in the three of them? Im asking because I dont know the shaft you had in each one (other than the Mashie).

SLLLLLLLLLLDRRRRRrrrrrrrr!

Im sure they will be in Orlando waiting for you. Dont do something Jman like ahead of time...hehe

The OG Fybrid. What a badass hybrid. Damn I miss those, had mine shafted with S300's and they were weapons for me.

I still have my OG Fybrid 24 degree. That thing was incredible. So easy to hit from pretty much everywhere. Loved it out of the fairway bunker

I've heard the Fybrids were outstanding. I have a 3H X-Hot, and a 3Deep which feels like a hybrid. I've wanted to try the Adams, as I'm told they are kind of the "pinnacle" of hybrid at golfsmith, and they look to be solid. I just feel better and more clean contact with my hybrid.

After taking advice on the forum: I'm to a new ponderance. The big putter grip. 1) which one to go to, and 2) Can little superficial old me, dump the Cameron grip on my putter?

Tried the Amp Cell yet?

With the VTS silver in there....I like it....a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back