The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss the show "Press your luck" ... the old version with the original Whammy and 70's looking big board

I miss the show "Press your luck" ... the old version with the original Whammy and 70's looking big board

That and Sale of the Century were the best.

If you have an hour, this is a pretty cool documentary about the dude that beat Press Your Luck:

[video=youtube;MFEBCve-3Cw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFEBCve-3Cw[/video]

That and Sale of the Century were the best.

and Supermarket Sweep... I still have a flash episode of it everytime I grab a shopping cart of running down an aisle grabbing hams and giant inflatable ketchup bottles for extra $

If you have an hour, this is a pretty cool documentary about the dude that beat Press Your Luck:

[video=youtube;MFEBCve-3Cw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFEBCve-3Cw[/video]

I'll have to bookmark it for later, thanks.

and Supermarket Sweep... I still have a flash episode of it everytime I grab a shopping cart of running down an aisle grabbing hams and giant inflatable ketchup bottles for extra $

That was GG's favorite.

Hahaha, oh the memories.

I enjoyed that show.

Always grab the turkeys, hams, and diapers first!!

Only 6 of one item.. Pssh. Load that cart up with turkeys and hams. Hell, what's market price on seafood, go that route too

So I may have just had one of the more awkward experiences I've had in a while.

I walk into a restroom at a restaurant, and its just a single restroom with no stalls, so I lock door behind me. There is a divider blocking the urinal, as soon as I lock the door, a dude pops his head from around the divider. And just gives me the most frightened look I have ever seen. I'm not really sure if he thought I was going to arrest him, rape him, or just kick his ass, but he certainly wasn't a fan of being locked in the bathroom with a dude with a gun. I'm not sure I would have been either.

I politely excused myself and went on to my car.

I loved SuperMarket sweep. Such a hilarious show.

I walk into a restroom at a restaurant, and its just a single restroom with no stalls, so I lock door behind me. There is a divider blocking the urinal, as soon as I lock the door, a dude pops his head from around the divider. And just gives me the most frightened look I have ever seen. I'm not really sure if he thought I was going to arrest him, rape him, or just kick his ass, but he certainly wasn't a fan of being locked in the bathroom with a dude with a gun. I'm not sure I would have been either.

Smooth move buddy! That's hilarious!

Has anybody sold a set of Victory Red Forged TW Blades before? My buddy wants me to sell his set on THP for him but I think he wants way too much for them. PGA Value Guide has them for $280 but they are higher on eBay. I know its worth what someone is willing to pay but does anyone know a fair price? Its 3-PW in 7.5-8 condition

Is that 280 the price of the trade in? Or the resale?

TTing

Should have just said something like, "Hey big guy, looks like it's just the two of us."

Apparently I was behind Ole Gray and his woodshed today on the interstate! Probably on his way to whip some arse.

rapyqu9u.jpg

Should have just said something like, "Hey big guy, looks like it's just the two of us."

Shoulda just looked at him and said, "So, you ever see the movie Deliverance?"

I had forgotten exactly how much spam we used to deal with before Spam-O-Matic. I can't wait until it comes back!

Shoulda just looked at him and said, "So, you ever see the movie Deliverance?"

I was actually extremely close to saying "I knew I'd catch you in here one of these days"

The last 2 minutes of Suits this week was incredible!

I keep forgetting to check that show out...I believe u have mentioned on a few occasions how good it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back