2013 Summer OH/IN/MI and Surrounding areas get together

I'll grow my hair out for the event and wear some thick rimmed glasses. Take both you boys on!!

I'll wup all three of youse guys playing with hockey sticks a la Happy Gilmore!

(how's that for total smack talking CD? )

Mike - has T2GRN put the three of us (himself, me and Youngbuck) on the list for Columbus?

that depends....should he have :)

mikedean, you clown...

take Turner off of Columbus and move him to Pine Lakes.

mikedean, you clown...

take Turner off of Columbus and move him to Pine Lakes.

Look here punk, he thought sat was Cle and Sunday with Cbus...I updated the list, hope he makes both and outdoes u

Look here punk, he thought sat was Cle and Sunday with Cbus...I updated the list, hope he makes both and outdoes u

hey!
he's much better than me so i bet he will.

also, i really appreciate your efforts and you're a tremendous person!! :bicker:

I do not fear the wrath of LB!!!!! At least while I am a couple of states away anyways..

I do not fear the wrath of LB!!!!! At least while I am a couple of states away anyways..

Brave man. I wouldnt mess with her even a few states away.

Work schedule is in and I'm free the weekend on October 12th! Please tell me there is a spot open to play?!

Work schedule is in and I'm free the weekend on October 12th! Please tell me there is a spot open to play?!

Awesome man. There's always room!

awesome...ur in

Fantastic!

Can we pay early? Or do we have to pay when we get there?

The Pine Lakes outing will be fantastic! I don't suppose Chris Carfangia will be able to tee it up too, will he?

Hey Chris, do you have any CB putters? If you've tried them, what do you think of them?

The Pine Lakes outing will be fantastic! I don't suppose Chris Carfangia will be able to tee it up too, will he?

Hey Chris, do you have any CB putters? If you've tried them, what do you think of them?

Grins, Chris said when we were down there that he has been super busy this summer so he hasn't had much time on THP this summer. Just givin ya a heads up in case he misses this!

Can't freaking wait for this weekend.

Mike - has T2GRN put the three of us (himself, me and Youngbuck) on the list for Columbus?
Obviously someone must of bumped her head this morning....

Just so ya know mike I'm a Saturday only. Not sure if your planning on everyone playing both days or not

I thought Mike had put you guys in for both weekends LeeB? :alien:

Just so ya know mike I'm a Saturday only. Not sure if your planning on everyone playing both days or not

No problem at all

Back