New Feature - The 2013 THP Bridgestone Championship Page

Am I the only one that sees Canadan's picture and thinks it is a mistake, that it should look like Jim Carrey?

hahaha!!! I don't have his pizzaz!

Also, I thought about submitting this but I figure it would have gotten rejected..

images

Pretty cool feature. Good luck and can't wait to follow!

Also, I thought about submitting this but I figure it would have gotten rejected..

images

I sent GG 2 pix. For some reason she didn't use the shot of Kimmy K I sent her.

images

tumblr_lyf56lfOg11qgcvieo1_r3_500.gif

Cool page. Looks like we covered every ball except the E7. Time to pepper the desert with Bridgestone balls!

Love how this looks! Totally excited to meet my partner and CRUSH some Bridgestone balls ... preferably not into the cacti.

Looks great. Can't wait to see how everything shakes out.

Cool page. Looks like we covered every ball except the E7. Time to pepper the desert with Bridgestone balls!
You mean fairways right?:act-up:

Rob, I've played with you twice now. You don't have much issue finding fairways. I'd kill to have that nice, tight, consistent fade you have.

Rob, I've played with you twice now. You don't have much issue finding fairways. I'd kill to have that nice, tight, consistent fade you have.

I second this. RR hits a good tee ball.

Just Saw the page it looks great JB, well done. Bravo to Bridgestone can't wait to see you guys in Las Vegas

Now that I am finally home from work and on a laptop, I can finally see just how well this came out. I am seriously impressed. Such a cool feature and I like how the characteristics of each ball is listed when you hover over the image. Just well done, all around. Just wish I would have had my Kuchar Collection hats for my photo.

I'd click the Thanks button but it seems to have disappeared.

Thanks!

that's really cool!

I am excited to meet you as well. I cant wait for this trip

Love how this looks! Totally excited to meet my partner and CRUSH some Bridgestone balls ... preferably not into the cacti.

Just a little over a week away.
Been checking out the new page again and showing it off to people that were unaware of the event.

Just a little over a week away.
Been checking out the new page again and showing it off to people that were unaware of the event.
Hard to believe it's only a week away!

So pumped for this event. Can't get here fast enough.

Looking forward to seeing everybody this weekend. This page has been a great reference and we are excited to meet each of you (and see old friends).

Back