2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

I'm looking forward to the calendar for 2014, and seeing what events I can make.

First post updated as the #King gets a month to go along with it. April it is.

You warned us...this threads going to start blowing up

Whoop whoop! Big news right there

I went to Thank You, and almost ended up reporting you instead...Ha Ha. I read in another thread where there is some maintenance going on the site.

"Thanks"

What a great way to start off the season..for those of us not in year round golf climates.

The King is coming in April!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The king in April huh? Very good news there!

April, I like this being earlier in the year. Sweet!

I like the sound of a April. Great time is year for golf.

How did I not subscribe to this one earlier?!?!

I'm sure next year will be nuts. Looking forward to it. Hopefully I can make another event or two next year!

Knowing we won't have to wait until later in 2014 makes me giddy. Just 8 months!

If the first three events for 2014 are any indication, 2014 is going to be an insane year for THP.

This is going to be an awesome year! I appreciate all the hard work that has been put in to make all of these events a reality.

#TheKingInApril

love it!

Ouch, April's going to be a busy month for me so unless it's early in April, no #King for this guy. I bet it'll be awesome though.

LOVE the April announcement. Great month!

I can't wait to see more details, 2014 is already shaping up to rock our socks off!!!

Its pretty funny to me how many people posted in this thread assumed that those cities listed in the 1st post were the cities selected for 2014. Which is odd, because it means A they did not read the actual post, and B missed the SeeMore event announcement.

Oh well it happens, just means we have to do a better job of both writing these posts and making the announcements known.

I don't know JB, I think you guys do a superb job of putting the info out there! It's just maybe:
1) They are so overwhelmed at all the THP awesomeness that they are temporarily blinded, or
2) Humans don't pay attention (at least the ones I teach - that can't read the directions even when I tattoo them across theire foreheads!)

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to 2014 & my best year of golf ever!

April...nice...perfect for me really. That's usually when I take a vacation. Looks like this year I might be visiting #TheKing.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I would like to propose Austin or Dallas as an excellent weather choice in April... Just throwing that out there. Thanks to THP for all you guys do.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

everyone owes it to themselves to attend at least one event in 2014. Words can't describe what it's like, pictures tell a story. But experiencing it brings it to a completely different level! You can bank on that

THP events are awesome, but being honest with myself, I have to get as many accounts as I can to get all the renewals that I can. I started a new career just under a year ago, and I am in money making mode right now. If one comes close, I will do whatever I can to get there, but when I don't work, I don't get paid; I have no paid vacation time ever. The downside of being self-employed.

I want SOOOOOO much to get to another one, but I could seriously be out of the event picture until 2015. I hope not, but I gotta keep it real. If it's something I can do as a day trip, I'll do what I can. But overnighters are going to be tough.

THP events are awesome, but being honest with myself, I have to get as many accounts as I can to get all the renewals that I can. I started a new career just under a year ago, and I am in money making mode right now. If one comes close, I will do whatever I can to get there, but when I don't work, I don't get paid; I have no paid vacation time ever. The downside of being self-employed.

I want SOOOOOO much to get to another one, but I could seriously be out of the event picture until 2015. I hope not, but I gotta keep it real. If it's something I can do as a day trip, I'll do what I can. But overnighters are going to be tough.

Cell phone & a tablet/lap top. It can & is done everyday.

Back