DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron, I got to say thanks brother. I felt a little better today, so I went over to Willow for some practice. I guy I work with was going to play by himself, so I told him I would play the front 9 with him, as I wanted to play around with the Cleveland driver and 5w. I birdied the first hole, #1 handicap, with the 3w blistered to 120 from the. Best drive on that hole ever. Played par golf until #9, where I had to take a penalty for playing the wrong ball for my approach. You would not believe this story even if you were there and saw what happened. My playing partner and I could not believe it. I ended up playing +1 on the front.
So of course I had to continue playing the round. Could not just leave having just played the best 9 ever. But I was ticked off for the tee shot on 10 and tried to drive the green from about 340. Came up about 35yds short. I did that a few times today with that driver. Unbelieveable. I even had my playing partner give it a swing on a handful of holes. He was killing it. There were many more very impressive shots with that driver today, and I just want to say thanks again for letting me throw it in my bag.

Of course, im just glad that someone will get some use out of it. I enjoy watching you hit rockets with it!!

I do expect my royalties from those drives though ;)

Last edited:
Coming soon.
Of course, im just glad that someone will get some use out of it. I enjoy watching you hit rockets with it!!

I do expect my royalties from those drives though ;)

Huys I will be using my idealgolfer pass for Bridlewood on friday if anyone would like to join me.

Also is anyone else interested in this?
dumava7y.jpg

I saw the Hidden Creek deal this morning. I have never played it there, and don't know anything about the course, but I have thought about going down that way a few times. What is the time Doane and the deal? Have not looked at the fine print yet.

I saw the Hidden Creek deal this morning. I have never played it there, and don't know anything about the course, but I have thought about going down that way a few times. What is the time Doane and the deal? Have not looked at the fine print yet.

Valid Monday-Friday anytime and Saturday-Sunday after 1 PM.
Expires 10-27-2013
Limit 4 per person, may purchase up to 4 additional as gifts.
Cannot be combined with other discounts, promotions, events, or leauges
Not valid on holidays; Blackout 9-2
*Meal defined as: Hot Dog and non-alcoholic drink

PRICE INCLUDES: 1 Round of Golf, cart & taxes, meal* and sleeve of balls

Thanks cookie. I went back and read the fine print for clarification. What do you guys think? I would not mind playing down there, but starting after 1 pm on a weekend is kind of late. Especially if you want to watch football, which I don't care if I miss it not.

I'm indifferent as I still have the Heritage Ranch & Robson Ranch deals to use at some point.

Not to mention, I prefer to play mornings.

I'm indifferent as I still have the Heritage Ranch & Robson Ranch deals to use at some point.

Not to mention, I prefer to play mornings.

This is exactly what I am thinking. Not fond of the 1pm tee time.

Ok guys, let's get these coupons used! I say Robson Ranch on Sunday, Sept. 8th, earlier the better? 7:30-8:00am?

Ok guys, let's get these coupons used! I say Robson Ranch on Sunday, Sept. 8th, earlier the better? 7:30-8:00am?

We were talking about this on Sunday. We need to get busy with some of these deals. We were thinking that Robson Ranch was good until the end of October, and that Heritage expired in September. I can't verify the dates right now, but we were discussing knocking out one of these deals here, pretty quick. I think I am good for almost all weekends until the Vegas trip.

We were talking about this on Sunday. We need to get busy with some of these deals. We were thinking that Robson Ranch was good until the end of October, and that Heritage expired in September. I can't verify the dates right now, but we were discussing knocking out one of these deals here, pretty quick. I think I am good for almost all weekends until the Vegas trip.

Heritage does expire 9/30 but thought we could wait till the end for maybe some cooler weather that might roll in since we have to play after 11am on Sunday. But I'm fine with either one you boys want to do. Just want to see everyone's smiling faces again!

I'd like this as I can't play that Saturday (7th).

Earlier the better for me.

Robson--Have the Deal from that and I am in for the 8th

I guess the 8th works out for 4 of us. What do you say we get this set up. I am all in for this. And yes, the earlier the better.

Set it up, sounds good.

Im in for the 8th with the coupon.

Coming to the DFW to watch my Tigers play TCU Saturday! In late Friday, out early Sunday. 2 of 3 kids in-tow with the wife!

Hope you enjoy the game. I really hope it's a good game. To bad you aren't going to be here a longer and get to play some golf.
So, are you still looking to move to the area? Maybe going to look at some of the area while in town? I know that you won't have much time during this weekend, but curious to see if you and your family are still considering relocating to the area.

Pkielwa, will be at the game as well. A few buddies that went to TCU are driving up from Houston to go.

I call the proshop at Robson yesterday and we can get a tee time 7 days out. So will mark the calender to call on Sunday (1st). This is who I have playing right now:

1. Nate
2. afwcardinal
3. #cookie
4. Swiftflow
5. niteowl03

Who else?

Pkielwa, will be at the game as well. A few buddies that went to TCU are driving up from Houston to go.

I call the proshop at Robson yesterday and we can get a tee time 7 days out. So will mark the calender to call on Sunday (1st). This is who I have playing right now:

1. Nate
2. afwcardinal
3. #cookie
4. Swiftflow
5. niteowl03

Who else?

Hello, my name is threeboysdad, can I join in? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back