The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://tracking.si.com/2013/08/27/aaron-hernandez-used-pcp/?sct=hp_t2_a4&eref=sihp

What a thug.

And those last couple lines just go even further to confirm my feelings that Meyer is a dirtbag.

How he got away with so much for so long is mind blowing to me. Sure he is talented but you have some great talented guys that get black listed for Marijuana use then this guy comes along and gets a huge contract. Just goe to show things will eventually catch up with people.

Amazing what coaches will do to further their team and career. Meyer is a scum bag, and this is just another thing to add to the long list of reasons to hate Belichick and the Patriots.

I am missing something. Other than covering for Hernandez, what has done?

7 freaking days... 7 mother freaking days until kickoff of the real football, the NFL season!

Am I the only skins fan up in this piece???

Both of those comments are fighting words.

I'm going to shank one of you, now.

Sounds about right from a Skins fan... :alien:

Auto-Corrected: I'll headbutt a wall threatening you, and go out for the season. - From a Skins fan.

Auto-Corrected: I'll headbutt a wall threatening you, and go out for the season. - From a Skins fan.

Good ol' Gus! What a tool.

Being over here in "Skins Country" Virginia... these people are going bonkers over the Redskins this year. God knows, I hope RG3 stays healthy, if not, there will be some suicide attempts.

Curious to see if Tebow will make it past the cuts tomorrow. Seems McDaniels and Bob Kraft both want him there... and he's been voted the least likely Patriot to commit a felony, so he's got that going for him

and he's been voted the least likely Patriot to commit a felony, so he's got that going for him

That's not a very long list is it?

Tapped from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was fun while it lasted.

Can't believe they can't use him at TE. That'd just be fun

I hear the Jets might need a QB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back