The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
No big deal on this one Sparks. Just Wake being silly when we played golf about a tee in the rear section and how ridiculous of a thought that is.

No big deal on this one Sparks. Just Wake being silly when we played golf about a tee in the rear section and how ridiculous of a thought that is.

Totally unrelated with our earlier conversation, totally.

Totally unrelated with our earlier conversation, totally.

:eyepoke:

How about some guy who leaves the forum, only comes back to sell stuff, then wants to act like a freaking mod when people make him offers.

#whatatool.
I'm glad you posted this, I saw the exchange in the F/S section and thought it was a little bizarre to be happening on THP. I don't know the whole story since I was MIA for a long while, I don't really need to know but at least it makes some sense now.

Not shocked...greatly disappointed yes. But one person's small minded and jealous bias should not take away from the many many sincere positive responses from other THPer's. That's really what this forum is all about and where the focus should be.

one "minor point"... the white flag represents surrender -- not defeat -- and can be done even before a battle begins. -- Get the hint #thezoocrew!!! All they need now is a can of Ole Gray's whup arse (did I spell it right OG?) opened on 'em!

That should send them running for the hills!

Well...on second thought...maybe a picture of OG in that darling black dress would do it instead. :blowkiss:

You nailed it with the spelling sweety however I don't know about that black dress stuff :thinking:.

I think who ever said something about rules are being a bit selfish. I don't know or care what the rules were. I hate contests. You won't ever see me in another one and that includes the 12 days of Christmas etc. It's not my cup of tea. For the ones who enter contests and enjoy them, they should be proud for the winner.

I honestly had two people on my favorites list to be a part of this Dream Team stuff. One of them was your husband. I know the "best" twit was suppose to win and that is what it's based on, however it also does not hurt to have a fine man like Kevin on the team. He loves the forum, goes above and beyond what is expected, and has an awesome attitude. Now would I want to pick someone based on an awesome twit or someone who has the character and desire to rep his team to the best of his ability. Kevin is not in it just for the goods, it's a lot more and I for one, am thrilled he received the opportunity.

Well said buddy!

Im actually a bit shocked that I received a PM about the final grandaddy spot contest. Someone believes that the entry was not valid because the rules were not followed. FWIW, myself and the other judges (and we got votes from 12 others) believed the entry fell on the line, but on teh right side of the line to be counted. While waving a white flag might be viewed as an "after a loss" thing, we viewed it as a TKO and type of defeat. And frankly that is for us to decide.

But to go as far as saying he was selected because he is a popular member is flat out out of line. We have thousands of popular members and frankly if one looked over the Team THP lineup headed to the grandaddy, one would never in a million years think that "favorites" were played. Completely ridiculous.

As it turns out, it never fails, you just cannot please everybody and no matter how something is decided, there will always be a select few that think its rigged. Heck, we did voting via live webcam with 2 professional golfers voting and even that was deemed fixed somehow. Who knows. I will never understand it, but I will support the decision and leave it at that.

I guess chad and Harry are scared and sent that PM because they know how good of a golfer Kevin is. I don't blame them I'd be panicking as well if I was them making ludicrous claims like it was fixed or he didnt follow the rules!

Thats what I an assuming and I guess hoping for. We have appt next week.

One of the easiest surgeries there can be for a kid. Almost all of them are in and out on the same day. PM me if you have any questions.

OH, MY LORD! Dude, I'm taking 6 or 7 showers today, hahaha. This is as close to ecstasy as one gets and you don't have your clothes on. The nerve endings are bear from scratching the legs and that hot water just makes them stand on end and scream, its wild. Thanks for the tip!
I wish someone had said something about this when I was a kid. I got poison ivy a couple times a year, every year, it seemed until I was about 25 or so. I've had it probably 10 times since.Only the last one did I know about this secret.

Im actually a bit shocked that I received a PM about the final grandaddy spot contest. Someone believes that the entry was not valid because the rules were not followed. FWIW, myself and the other judges (and we got votes from 12 others) believed the entry fell on the line, but on teh right side of the line to be counted. While waving a white flag might be viewed as an "after a loss" thing, we viewed it as a TKO and type of defeat. And frankly that is for us to decide.

But to go as far as saying he was selected because he is a popular member is flat out out of line. We have thousands of popular members and frankly if one looked over the Team THP lineup headed to the grandaddy, one would never in a million years think that "favorites" were played. Completely ridiculous.

As it turns out, it never fails, you just cannot please everybody and no matter how something is decided, there will always be a select few that think its rigged. Heck, we did voting via live webcam with 2 professional golfers voting and even that was deemed fixed somehow. Who knows. I will never understand it, but I will support the decision and leave it at that.
I'm upset. I should be picked for every freakin' thing.

One of the easiest surgeries there can be for a kid. Almost all of them are in and out on the same day. PM me if you have any questions.

I think the paperwork took longer than the entire procedure, I know my wife's coffee was still hot when we left and we got it before we went in.j

Coming home to 3 dogs with exploding diareia and waking up at 4am to the same fun,fun sitution any one looking for a dog???

Coming home to 3 dogs with exploding diareia and waking up at 4am to the same fun,fun sitution any one looking for a dog???

Sounds like you had a crappy night

<insert laugh track>

Its amazing how little tact people in positions of authority can have.
A little bit of fore-thought and politeness will go a lot further than "you are wrong, its your fault, the problem is yours not ours".

Getting on the bad side of an IT professional is not a smart idea.

There's a reason they chose IT :D

Wow.....I've got nothing to top that.

Agreed. Pretty much qualifies for the Rant of the Day, if not the week.

I hate people taking advantage of niceness and then ducking out on you.

Loaned my RBZ Stage 2 driver to a buddy. He was interested in buying it, but I told him, here, take it out and try it for a bit, it's probably going to be too long anyways and we might have to cut it down for you. This was three weeks ago, mind you. For three weeks now, we have tried to arrange meet ups so he can buy it (which he said he wanted to do) and each time, something has came up or I haven't heard anything after he says "Yeah, we can meet up tomorrow or the next day". Now, I'm just not getting any response to text messages. If I didn't have to be at work this AM, I was going to show up at his course during his weekly group deal and wait at the first tee and say, "Got my driver, homie, or my money?" People just suck. Have some freaking respect. I mean, if ya' can't buy it or don't have the money, at least have the dignity to respond and say, I can't do it and give it back.

Loaned my RBZ Stage 2 driver to a buddy. He was interested in buying it, but I told him, here, take it out and try it for a bit, it's probably going to be too long anyways and we might have to cut it down for you. This was three weeks ago, mind you. For three weeks now, we have tried to arrange meet ups so he can buy it (which he said he wanted to do) and each time, something has came up or I haven't heard anything after he says "Yeah, we can meet up tomorrow or the next day". Now, I'm just not getting any response to text messages. If I didn't have to be at work this AM, I was going to show up at his course during his weekly group deal and wait at the first tee and say, "Got my driver, homie, or my money?" People just suck. Have some freaking respect. I mean, if ya' can't buy it or don't have the money, at least have the dignity to respond and say, I can't do it and give it back.

That stinks Jeff. I hope you either get money or get your club back.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Loaned my RBZ Stage 2 driver to a buddy. He was interested in buying it, but I told him, here, take it out and try it for a bit, it's probably going to be too long anyways and we might have to cut it down for you. This was three weeks ago, mind you. For three weeks now, we have tried to arrange meet ups so he can buy it (which he said he wanted to do) and each time, something has came up or I haven't heard anything after he says "Yeah, we can meet up tomorrow or the next day". Now, I'm just not getting any response to text messages. If I didn't have to be at work this AM, money?I was going to show up at his course during his weekly group deal and wait at the first tee and say, "Got my driver, homie, or my " People just suck. Have some freaking respect. I mean, if ya' can't buy it or don't have the money, at least have the dignity to respond and say, I can't do it and give it back.

Should do this..

Sounds like you had a crappy night

I see what you did there haha interested in any trades??

UPDATE; been to the vet now atibotics and anti poop meds being given stay turn for future updates hahaha fun fun..POOPTACULER!!!

Man, that sucks JR. I have had this happen more times than I care to count. Now its a different situation slightly, because of the "ownership", but it plain sucks.

Ah that's terrible. Extremely nice of you to let him try it out, completely wrong for him to do this. Even if he isn't trying to rip you off, it's still unspeakably wrong. Hope it works out!

Thanks, fellas. I just don't operate like this and it's hard for me to fathom why anyone would. Lesson learned I guess. It's really not even the club or the money that has me irked, it's that a "friend" would do me like this.

Sucks being taken advantage of, sucks even more to extend yourself and get burned. Sorry bro, I feel you...straight money homey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back