CharlieMoy

Reaction score
Handicap
Dice
Does anyone else love McDonald's as much as I do? I've slowed down how often I go but I think it makes me appreciate my visits little bit more.

I also rediscovered the McDonald's pie today. Strawberries and cream? Yes please!

My -new- usual go to is a couple make doubles, and a couple of pies. And a Dr. Pepper.

TTing

Two sausage egg and cheese biscuits with a salt packet please.

I go there when I need a little help making a poo.

haven't had it in almost 5 years. Pretty proud of it actually haha

I used to enjoy it. Now I feel like crap everytime I eat that stuff.

I love everything on the menu, except salad. You don't make friends with salad!

I have an 8 year old. Need I say more?

Can't believe there is a McDonald's thread since we already have a McRib thread, which in itself is way better than McDonald's as a whole. (Is that even possible?)

And for full disclosure, I love the McRib and the McRib thread!

I bet the Chipotle thread kicks this thread's butt.

But I'll play along.

The McGriddle is one of the best fast food breakfast items around IMO.

It's been since about 1995. I'm sorry Thain it is awful.

I'll get McGriddles there for breakfast, but No Thanks for lunch or dinner. They just don't stand up to Wendy's anymore, and I think their new burgers are terrible.

Its amazing how much better I feel since to stopped going to McDonalds and Taco Bell

I used to enjoy it. Now I feel like crap everytime I eat that stuff.

I understand McDonald's menu is regional. So what weird sandwiches can you get in your state? List em!

I understand McDonald's menu is regional. So what weird sandwiches can you get in your state? List em!

We have the Main Street Cow Burger here in Kansas.

We have biscuits and gravy every now and then when they get tired of Hardee's stealing breakfast traffic. It's spicy gravy and better than Hardeees. Biscuits are not as good though.

We have biscuits and gravy every now and then when they get tired of Hardee's stealing breakfast traffic. It's spicy gravy and better than Hardeees. Biscuits are not as good though.

The only mainstream breakfast biscuits that rival Hardee's is Popeye's. Their biscuits rock!!!

The only mainstream breakfast biscuits that rival Hardee's is Popeye's. Their biscuits rock!!!

Love the Hardee's/ Carl's Jr. Biscuits and Gravy.

McDonald's biscuits are too heavy.

Oh & I do miss their Angus burgers

tappin from my big as note2

I'm a fluffster that one would think ate there all the time, but not after I was made aware that their food will not rot.
http://thestir.cafemom.com/food_party/130975/cheeseburger_that_stayed_exactly_the
That's funny.

My favorite part is this:

The bun got a little stale, but otherwise it's pretty much the same. No mold, no maggots, it even kind of smells the same. Melanie's take on the experiment is, "Obviously it makes me wonder why we choose to eat food like this when even bacteria won't eat it." But what I'm wondering is, if even bacteria won't eat it, does it even count as food?

But that won't stop me from eating there! The McRibs are coming soon, and then the REAL McDonald's thread can come back to life.

mcdonalds-anus-burger-sign.jpg
Oh & I do miss their Angus burgers

tappin from my big as note2

McDonald's caves in to the people who blame them for being fat, etc..

I support Hardee's and Wendy's who don't apologize for making fatty, great tasting food and are constantly looking for ways to make things more fattening and delicious.

My kids love it (as most do), but there are many places I would rather eat. Love the fries, but the entrees are fairly mediocre...almost the opposite of Wendy's.

It doesn't even have the cheapness (value) factor that it used to have...which Taco Bell still does.

Back