SeeMore Putters Thread

I've been bitten by the ponder bug. I'm going to drop by the PGA Superstore and roll some Seemores today. I'm digging an SB1 or SB2 counter balanced from just looking at the website. Need to roll some putts with those heads to confirm.

Also want to try straight and whistle shafts so I'll have an idea of which would be best for me.

I like it Barry!! Cant wait to hear your thoughts.

I have liked the #7 but Rageshadow being a scholar and a gentleman sent me his Z3c up to try out. I rolled it really well. And I do like the straight shaft (though, thanks for putting the whistle shaft back in my mind) just haven't decided if I want to go center or more towards the heel.

So many decisions....:banghead:
don't want to make the "wrong" one ya know
dhill, there is a golf store in G'boro that had a few different styles of shafts in Seemore's last time I was in there which was about 2 weeks ago. These were at discounted prices also. If not sure you might want to go by and see if still there to get a feel of the different shafts.

I just spoke with Alex at SeeMore. I know it's been said 1000 times but they really just get it and should be a model for all companies on how customer service should be done.

I just spoke with Alex at SeeMore. I know it's been said 1000 times but they really just get it and should be a model for all companies on how customer service should be done.

Boom .

Talking about my first Seemore! I've got to make a phone call tomorrow to finish sorting things out.

I've gotten some great advice on this BUT, still haven't settled on the Center shafted or not....thoughts?

For your first SeeMore I would keep it simple and go straight shaft. Just my 2 cents. I am so pumped you got an SPi lesson.

Rolled several SeeMores at PGA Superstore today. Went in thinking I'd like the SB1 or SB2 head. They didn't have any SB1's but did have a counter balanced SB2. Hit close to 50 putts with it and found it just ok. Tended to push to the right for me.

My favorite of the SeeMores I rolled was a standard M5 with whistle shaft. Felt great in my hands. Wish they had a counter balanced one to try.

Think I'm left with more pondering!

For someone who has never played a SeeMore before and doesn't have a local shop that carries the brand, what do yall recommend? I'd love to try one out to see whether I like it before making the investment. Thoughts?

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 4

Si series. In fact, the si3... Quite similar in head shape to the rossie in my opinion, and it's a cheaper option with a great insert.

stk_xx_large.jpg

Rolled several SeeMores at PGA Superstore today. Went in thinking I'd like the SB1 or SB2 head. They didn't have any SB1's but did have a counter balanced SB2. Hit close to 50 putts with it and found it just ok. Tended to push to the right for me.

My favorite of the SeeMores I rolled was a standard M5 with whistle shaft. Felt great in my hands. Wish they had a counter balanced one to try.

Think I'm left with more pondering!

War Eagle and Tadashi just got their M5's counterbalanced. Maybe shoot them a PM for some feedback.

I really can't quit this thread. My recently converted Si3 has brought me back to my Seemore roots. Pondering a couple of things...

Whether or not I'll be able to hold out on gaming my Si3 CB until league playoffs are over. I actually had to put the Si3 away the other day as I was neglecting the Betti I've been gaming all season.

Hawk-pondering a nicer Seemore... mFGP2, ONEcs and Z3c are all on the table at the moment. I've decided that I'm going to stick to near-center or center shafted as it just seems to work well for me.

War Eagle and Tadashi just got their M5's counterbalanced. Maybe shoot them a PM for some feedback.

I'm hopeful to make the Sarasota Gauntlet, I'm sure they'd let me roll a few. In the meanwhile I'll keep an eye tuned on EBay for a used M5. If I can find one at a good price I'll grab it and go the conversion route.

A new record for me: 29 putts........ I just didn't even think about putting yesterday. With my horrible ball striking yesterday, I needed 29 putts to come away with a round under 90.

A new record for me: 29 putts........ I just didn't even think about putting yesterday. With my horrible ball striking yesterday, I needed 29 putts to come away with a round under 90.

Congrats!

What is the female threaded insert in the top of my seemore grip for? I can grab a picture later.

What is the female threaded insert in the top of my seemore grip for? I can grab a picture later.

Boy, no clue, pic will definitely help.

Boy, no clue, pic will definitely help.

It almost seems like you could screw a grip extension or weight into the butt of the grip. The person I got it from said it was gripped by seemore. Ill grab a pic this evening.

It almost seems like you could screw a grip extension or weight into the butt of the grip. The person I got it from said it was gripped by seemore. Ill grab a pic this evening.

I am stumped. This should be interesting.

Canadan - you've got me really interested now! I like the look of the Si3 and that it's a center-shafted putter and not offset (unlike the Rossie).

Another question for you: I'm not married to my Rossie. That said, if you could pick out a really solid SeeMore to try which would you choose?

Probably not an easy question but I'm just looking for some insights from the SeeMore experts! :)

I had the Rossie Monte Carlo. Loved the shape, but hated the insert, so I went for the FGP Mallet as my first SeeMore. Then I was fit into a SeeMore and the Si3 with the whistle shaft was what I was fit into. I still roll the FGP Mallet on occasion, but the Si3W just fits my eye and putting style.

Canadan - you've got me really interested now! I like the look of the Si3 and that it's a center-shafted putter and not offset (unlike the Rossie).

Another question for you: I'm not married to my Rossie. That said, if you could pick out a really solid SeeMore to try which would you choose?

Probably not an easy question but I'm just looking for some insights from the SeeMore experts! :)

There are so many great options. I love the Z series and OneCS in particular.

Stopped in my local Edwin Watts store during lunch today. Found a Seemore FGP Mallet belly putter for 50 bones. Ive never used a belly putter before, but Im liking the seemore putters the more I read about them. Should I go back after work and jump on it or just shell out 150 for a new one that is similar to my regular length putter

Is it a seemore grip?

Back