Ontario,Western New York, Northwest Pennsylvania and surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
No sir. Not gunna use the staff bag. More for a man cave show piece/extra clubs storage. Too pretty to chance messing it up lol.

You'll have to post a pic. I've been thinking of getting a staff bag too.

They embroidered my name for free. The reason why I went with SeeMore is because it will for sure be the constant in my bag. I sent them an email tho as you can see the logo on the front appears to be crooked or tilted to the left. I tried fluffing it but can't get it straight.
ysa3utu7.jpg
ma8y9y6a.jpg
yhubagyg.jpg
5a2yraty.jpg

Their customer service is really second to none. I have no doubt or worry I'll get the titled logo straightened out.

Their customer service is really second to none. I have no doubt or worry I'll get the titled logo straightened out.

Almost looks like the pocket is a little crooked, maybe from being stuffed in the box for shipping? Great looking bag though.

Almost looks like the pocket is a little crooked, maybe from being stuffed in the box for shipping? Great looking bag though.

That's kinda what I thought and I figured after being out of the box and let it "sit" it would help but it hasn't so far.

Got 9 in tonight at Lakeshore Country Club and for the most part was very pleased with the ball striking. Shot a 39 with two 3 putts.

On the 15th Par 3, almost had a dunk on my tee shot. Came just inches from a hole in one. Had to "settle" for a tap in birdie.

a2a7yguz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Got 9 in tonight at Lakeshore Country Club and for the most part was very pleased with the ball striking. Shot a 39 with two 3 putts.

On the 15th Par 3, almost had a dunk on my tee shot. Came just inches from a hole in one. Had to "settle" for a tap in birdie.

a2a7yguz.jpg

Nice! Warming the game up for Orlando. Make sure you save some of those good shots.

great shot aaron!!!!!! bet it felt nice to fix that ball mark so close to the pin! just notice how the red "Hello Kitty" would look on a nice seemore staff bag, the red will set it off nicely!!!!!! subbed in league on tuesday. 6 pars, 2 boegy's one double and one triple. played some hole well and others....well....at least i did not have to yell "i suck" cause i left a putt short, have been putting well since the putting review at the pga sponsered by mercedes. really looking forward to monday!

That was a great shot Aaron! Save those for Orlando(you're a lefty so I know there's many more in the bag). We have to give some thought to the pairings on Monday.

That was a great shot Aaron! Save those for Orlando(you're a lefty so I know there's many more in the bag). We have to give some thought to the pairings on Monday.

Aaron and I were brain storming about this. I think we should split it up by who has and who hasn't played together so far. Does that make sense? That way all of us can get to know each other more so. Do we have an 8th yet or we still stuck on 7?

Thank guys on that shot! I just looked at it on here and realized that it is upside down. Not sure how that happened. The ball actually hit right before the cup, hopped in the air and spun back. Maddog, it felt great fixing that ballmark.

As for Monday, Jimmy and I were definitely talking that we should split the foursomes up based on who has played with who before. Obviously there is a chance before and afterwards to get to know everyone as well, but we were thinking this would be a good place to start. If that doesn't work, we can always flip a tee , but I think we should avoid Rochester area guys being in one group and Buffalo area guys in another group. What do you think?

Either way, I am looking forward to playing a round with everyone and seeing how the Hello Kitty towel looks on the SeeMore bag. :)

Thank guys on that shot! I just looked at it on here and realized that it is upside down. Not sure how that happened. The ball actually hit right before the cup, hopped in the air and spun back. Maddog, it felt great fixing that ballmark.

As for Monday, Jimmy and I were definitely talking that we should split the foursomes up based on who has played with who before. Obviously there is a chance before and afterwards to get to know everyone as well, but we were thinking this would be a good place to start. If that doesn't work, we can always flip a tee , but I think we should avoid Rochester area guys being in one group and Buffalo area guys in another group. What do you think?

Either way, I am looking forward to playing a round with everyone and seeing how the Hello Kitty towel looks on the SeeMore bag. :)

Nice shot Aaron!

I would put some tees in a bag, then draw and make adjustments after as need be.

You might as well mail me that towel now. The way I am playing, I need the GPS to find my shots after I hit them.

Nice shot Aaron!

I would put some tees in a bag, then draw and make adjustments after as need be.

You might as well mail me that towel now. The way I am playing, I need the GPS to find my shots after I hit them.

Maybe we will need to find the cart girl at Arrowhead and have you tell her that you suck. Last time you did that (Deerfield) you went -1 for the next 5 holes.

I have our 8th!! He is a buddy of mine from work and interested in joining THP. Jim got to play with him last weekend. Good guy who is just getting back into the game and he is really interested to meet everyone.

I have our 8th!! He is a buddy of mine from work and interested in joining THP. Jim got to play with him last weekend. Good guy who is just getting back into the game and he is really interested to meet everyone.

Glad you guys are set. Just coming down with my typical end of summer cold, and I might hibernate from now until Orlando.

Glad you guys are set. Just coming down with my typical end of summer cold, and I might hibernate from now until Orlando.

Definitely get healthy before Taylormade! Looking forward to catching up in Orlando.

Glad we have an eighth. Andy and I played ArrowHead today..............great shape. Shot a 41/46 and Andy was 41/44. Looking foreward to our outing.
Aaron,do well in Orlando!

Have fun Monday! (ughhh, I really want to meet up with you guys soon).

Glad we have an eighth. Andy and I played ArrowHead today..............great shape. Shot a 41/46 and Andy was 41/44. Looking foreward to our outing.

Allan, thanks for letting me tag along today. I needed to get a round in before Monday. Short game and putting killed me on the back 9, 21 putts (ouch!).

Allan, thanks for letting me tag along today. I needed to get a round in before Monday. Short game and putting killed me on the back 9, 21 putts (ouch!).
Yeah,but you still struck the ball well!

Nice rounds guys!!! Looking forward to seeing these scores on Monday!

Some solid rounds guys! Heck with rounds like those I'm gunna be a little nervous playing a course I never have before! That hello kitty towel might be coming home with me!

Nice rounds guys!!! Looking forward to seeing these scores on Monday!

Thanks and I'd be happy with that score again on Monday. Now if I can remember how to putt :)

Some solid rounds guys! Heck with rounds like those I'm gunna be a little nervous playing a course I never have before! That hello kitty towel might be coming home with me!

You'll do fine. It's a fun course, I think you're gonna like it. They've just recently cut the fescu back a little so the rough isn't as brutal as it has been.

Thanks and I'd be happy with that score again on Monday. Now if I can remember how to putt :)

Well there will be a couple of SeeMores there for you to try. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back