Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 3w is back from Callaway, pondering some stuff to extned my DART to a belly!

Me too...but not a DART. Have an older NC putter with a nice big heavy head that would be perfect to play around with.

My 370 gram Piretti would be perfect for extending!:blob:

Indeed it would. Hehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pondering picking up a tour striker pro....maybe I'll start to get some shaft lean from it.

Been pondering one myself all year just can't seem to pull the trigger.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by T-BONE82
Razr Hawk 9.5 Stiff.

Tell me if i should drop the coin.

Depends on how big the coin is.

$275 including shipping.

Pondering a bushnell tour v2 rangefinder. GPS was banned in high school golf this year and I am tired of guessing my distances.

Pondering a bushnell tour v2 rangefinder. GPS was banned in high school golf this year and I am tired of guessing my distances.

I picked up the one with slope as well as the pin seeker technology. Seriously the best thing I have added in the past 6 months. Absolutely no question on distance. Consistently pull the right club. Just checked you can get 15% online today through golfsmith.com

Pondered myself right into a new Ogio Syncro bag yesterday.

pondering potential replacements for the Mashies

no, just doing my annual evaluation of my swing and game...plus there's some good clubs coming out for fall release

Just bored with them?

no, just doing my annual evaluation of my swing and game...plus there's some good clubs coming out for fall release

I've actually pondered this as well Hanks. Love the Mashie off the tee but I'm so so with it off the deck. I've liked the 910H each time I've hit it:beauty:

When my swing is on they're the best hybrids for me period. However more often than not I need a club that doesn't demand my best swing at all times that also has a little more weight to it

I've actually pondered this as well Hanks. Love the Mashie off the tee but I'm so so with it off the deck. I've liked the 910H each time I've hit it:beauty:

When my swing is on they're the best hybrids for me period. However more often than not I need a club that doesn't demand my best swing at all times that also has a little more weight to it

I will be interested to hear what works better for you than the Mashie when your swing is off.

Replacement for a Mashie? I've only been here a few months but it seems like that kind of thing is taboo around here. But hey, I wouldn't know because I've never hit a Mashie.

I'm equal opportunity. When something works for me it stays, when it doesn't I explore options until I find something that does. Doing that with my driver right now too

Replacement for a Mashie? I've only been here a few months but it seems like that kind of thing is taboo around here. But hey, I wouldn't know because I've never hit a Mashie.

The Nike VR Pro hybrid really works well for me too....If the R11 Rescue was a little more forgiving it would be in my bag for sure....I may even just take one of the Mashies out rather than both

I will be interested to hear what works better for you than the Mashie when your swing is off.

That's why I am so curious about how this turns out for Hanks. I don't know what would get the Mashie's out of my bag but I actually ordered some Tour Mashie's yesterday to go head to head as I have always wanted to give them a try.

That's why I am so curious about how this turns out for Hanks. I don't know what would get the Mashie's out of my bag but I actually ordered some Tour Mashie's yesterday to go head to head as I have always wanted to give them a try.

Yeah that will be interesting to see. I may hit a Mashie myself just so I know how they are.

Thinking of swapping out my std R9 TP shaft in my SuperTri and going with a Mayzaki Kusala Silver... hmmm

you and I have the same Mashie config so for me it may boil down to gap control as well...if the gaps aren't as manageable as they are now I won't switch for the sake of switching. But if I do the Mashies will be available here on the marketplace, that's for sure

Struggling with the same hybrid dilemna as well. Had the Mashies in the non-tour version in regular flex and one shot was great, next was pulled left. Got tired of it and ended up doing a trade for some 909H hybrids. Those were MUCH worse. Felt dead off of the face to me and just not good at all (they were stiff flex). So now have those for sale and will be looking for something in that 19 degree area most likely. Good to hear that some had good experience with the VR Pro hybrid. Wanted to look into the Yonex but nothing around here to hit. After the Titleist sell, just need to head everything on the LM at PGA SS and go with the one giving me the consistency and dispersion I am looking for. Not worried about which one is the longest...

Thinking of swapping out my std R9 TP shaft in my SuperTri and going with a Mayzaki Kusala Silver... hmmm

Interesting. I'd love to hear how the switch goes for you. Have you ever hit anything with the Miyazaki Kusala Silver in it?

Struggling with the same hybrid dilemna as well. Had the Mashies in the non-tour version in regular flex and one shot was great, next was pulled left. Got tired of it and ended up doing a trade for some 909H hybrids. Those were MUCH worse. Felt dead off of the face to me and just not good at all (they were stiff flex). So now have those for sale and will be looking for something in that 19 degree area most likely. Good to hear that some had good experience with the VR Pro hybrid. Wanted to look into the Yonex but nothing around here to hit. After the Titleist sell, just need to head everything on the LM at PGA SS and go with the one giving me the consistency and dispersion I am looking for. Not worried about which one is the longest...

I've actually been having a similar dilemma with my hybrids. I got a Razr X about a month ago, but just returned it to Golfsmith. I hit a bunch of others but none of them felt right to me. I think I'm gonna wait until nexrt season to get it. Hopefully I'll like one of the newer models that comes out.

I've actually been having a similar dilemma with my hybrids. I got a Razr X about a month ago, but just returned it to Golfsmith. I hit a bunch of others but none of them felt right to me. I think I'm gonna wait until nexrt season to get it. Hopefully I'll like one of the newer models that comes out.

The Razr X is a sick hybrid, if you put a good shaft in it. The stock shaft is pretty poor but I have a PX 7.0 in mine and I freaking love it.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back