Callaway Razr Fit - New Driver - Rumor?

T-BONE82

Reaction score
Handicap
Hey folks,
Anyone know anything about this new driver from Callaway?

Apparently it will be forged composite and 440cc with a stock Aldila RIP NV shaft.

Is Callaway bringing another iteration of adjustable technology to their line?

Thoughts and comments welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
That I like!!

Picture removed.
Equipment that has not reached embargo date.

i like the concept. hope THP gets their hands on one if its true!

why was the picture removed?

Feel free to discuss the possibility of new equipment coming out, however pictures of equipment that is still under embargo date will be removed.
Discussing future equipment is fine, but posts such as "google _____ to see the picture" are not. Its a rule we have had in place since the very beginning and we feel strongly about it. In turn, it has opened up the doors to more testing for forum members, so I dont think its a bad trade off.

That could be very cool. I'm sure there will be a review if it happens

JB have you seen this driver yet?

Feel free to discuss the possibility of new equipment coming out, however pictures of equipment that is still under embargo date will be removed.
Discussing future equipment is fine, but posts such as "google _____ to see the picture" are not. Its a rule we have had in place since the very beginning and we feel strongly about it. In turn, it has opened up the doors to more testing for forum members, so I dont think its a bad trade off.

Had no idea. My apologies. if it leads to more equipment tests by by forum members for the OEM's i'm all for it. I'll keep that in mind next time i hear or see of something new.

Anyways, very interesting idea. This sounds like a new and improved adjustability system from the i-Mix.

i remember reading a callaway rep saying they would stay away from adjustability because the extra weight in the components put weight were it is not needed or not optimal. Maybe with the new forged composite technology, the savings in weight in the club head due to the new material offers the flexibility to add additional weight were it is needed to compensate for the adjustability components. Interesting to say the least.

No worries at all. It happens.

Didn't know we could chat about the new stuff without getting THP in trouble.

Indeed, there is the Razr fit and the Razr fit black with either a RIP NV or Motore F8 as stock. The Razr fairway is also adjustable but only in the head alignment, the drivers have weight ports.

I doubt it will happen but I would love to see Callaway jump on board like they did with the imix and provide easy access to a lot of different shafts for crazy people like me. If that was the case, I'd be all over Callaway drivers.

As an aside, I really like the idea behind the new Callaway balls and am trying to finagle some of the Hex black ahead of time through the Chrome is probably better suited to me.

Callaway is really putting out some good clubs this year as well, especially their drivers. I'm definitely interested in seeing how this driver performs once it is released since I am now a firm believer in the Hawk.

Is it going to be white?

This will throw a wrench in the gears that are churning in my mind with regards to a new driver!

Didn't know we could chat about the new stuff without getting THP in trouble.

Indeed, there is the Razr fit and the Razr fit black with either a RIP NV or Motore F8 as stock. The Razr fairway is also adjustable but only in the head alignment, the drivers have weight ports.

I doubt it will happen but I would love to see Callaway jump on board like they did with the imix and provide easy access to a lot of different shafts for crazy people like me. If that was the case, I'd be all over Callaway drivers.

As an aside, I really like the idea behind the new Callaway balls and am trying to finagle some of the Hex black ahead of time through the Chrome is probably better suited to me.

Wow, wealth of information there ST, thanks for posting that info!

This will throw a wrench in the gears that are churning in my mind with regards to a new driver!

A wrench, both figuratively and literally.

It ruins my current iMix driver, since i won't be able to change the shaft out from it. I may have to go hunting for one of the Razr Hawk iMix drivers.

This is my next driver

This is my next driver

I wouldnt say that just yet...hehe
I would wait and see all of the new releases and the best part is, you will get to him them all side by side at the THP Demo Day.

I wouldnt say that just yet...hehe
I would wait and see all of the new releases and the best part is, you will get to him them all side by side at the THP Demo Day.

Definitely testing them all out. But man I always love Cally drivers

Definitely testing them all out. But man I always love Cally drivers

Lots of neat options coming. I'm so far a big fan of these, the Bridgestone J40's and the Nike forged but that's all just from the info.

you will get to hit them all side by side at the THP Demo Day.

Is it alright for me to already say that I'm jealous of those that are going to get to try this and the new J40?

Back