The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter Sophia was born July 30th!!!! Everyone is home safely and happy atm!!!

Congrats brother!!!! Best feeling in the world. Please report to the Parenting thread and show off some pics!

My daughter Sophia was born July 30th!!!! Everyone is home safely and happy atm!!!
Awesome day for a Birthday!

Congrats!

I get to spend a much needed weekend with nothing but kiddos and my wife! Can't wait!

#Cure4PostMCBlues

I get to spend a much needed weekend with nothing but kiddos and my wife! Can't wait!

#Cure4PostMCBlues

Awesome! Love looking at the pics you post on FB. You are an awesome father.

Good luck, MO! That's one of our sister courses. Jacqui and I played it a few weeks ago for the first time.
I like it, I'm glad it didn't go private like they originally planned. I was going to tell you I wish you'd go back to working at Falcon. I like that course too

I like it, I'm glad it didn't go private like they originally planned. I was going to tell you I wish you'd go back to working at Falcon. I like that course too

Let me see what I can work out.

The ingredients are coming together for an EPIC weekend in October.

Paid off my wife's car today. Pretty cool. Deed in hand less than three years after we bought it. Now I can start saving for my new car. Or buy more golf clubs and keep riding a bicycle.

Paid off my wife's car today. Pretty cool. Deed in hand less than three years after we bought it. Now I can start saving for my new car. Or buy more golf clubs and keep riding a bicycle.
Congrats, paying off something like that is always nice!

una5umyn.jpg

Hello beautiful

Every time I see your name I think of this:

Every time I see your name I think of this:

There's certainly worse things to be associated with. I don't look anything like Richard Boone, though. Probably one of the best Westerns in film or TV. I still watch it on Netflix from time to time.

Bi annual check for renal cell carcinoma was negative. Life is good.....:banana:

J.

Just locked down final plans to go play Bethpage Black, finally. So excited!

Just locked down final plans to go play Bethpage Black, finally. So excited!

That should be a fun round. I'm hoping to get out there one of these weekends. I caddied for my friend who played in a Met Pro Tournament there. Carrying a staff bag for 18 on that course on a 90* day was difficult to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back