Long Drive Legend Jamie Sadlowski to make 1st Nationwide start

Oregon Golfer

#XBomb
Reaction score
Handicap
http://blogs.golf.com/presstent/

I've heard that he actually has a pretty good overall game, so it's kind of surprising that this is his 1st Nationwide start. I wish him well.

348 yard 4 hybrid is really darned impressive.

Bubba was getting pissed when Jamie was longer and more accurate when they had the long drive challenge with Garrigus,DJ, Bubba and Jamie in Hawaii.

348 yard 4 hybrid is really darned impressive.

You think that's impressive? 350 is like a Bill Murray 9 iron for me!

I wish golf was as easy as Tapatalk.

Best of luck to him. Hopefully he can putt.

The putter shot is about the 3 minute mark.

Good god this dude can mash. Good luck to him

The putter shot is about the 3 minute mark.

Sick. If he has a good shortgame and putting and be able to string it together for 4 rounds, watch out.

dude SV that video is unreal. a 29 inch driver that far, a putter 300 yards

dude SV that video is unreal. a 29 inch driver that far, a putter 300 yards

He must have improve his club head speed. Last I heard his putter was 285...

In all seriousness, how is this guy gonna play anything inside of 150??? A 1/4 swing is hard to master me thinks.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Also in all seriousness, since he's used to it. Do y'all think Jamie will be playing what might be the first 48" driver on tour?

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Hope he does well. Fun watching him murder the ball and this could only help the Nationwide tour as he is so fun to watch bomb the ball.

Sadlowski will be to the Nationwide what HeHateMe was to the XFL.

Best analogy I can come up with right now.

Tempo, timing, tapping.

Dang. I can't wait to watch this guy play someday. Hopefully he does well.

Thanks for the video smalls.

That was unbelievably crazy. He hits his putter farther than I can hit my driver :banghead:

unbelievable,380 yrds consistantly with the driver he hits down the middle pretty much all the time.that's scary and if the rest of his game is upto scratch then he'll be shooting really good scores.405 yrds with a 29" driver,that's just funny lol!!!!!

bubba did ok in that long drive,his drives were down the middle for the last 3 shots but so were jamie's..........over 400yrds with one that was a spinner!!!!holy crap!!!!

He needs one of those Happy Gilmore hockey stick putters :D

Bubba was getting pissed when Jamie was longer and more accurate when they had the long drive challenge with Garrigus,DJ, Bubba and Jamie in Hawaii.

Can you imagine playing in a group in FRONT of that 4 some :shock: you would need to play in a hard hat!

Thats just disgusting, he makes it look so easy. Right now with my driver struggles this just makes me upset.

If he can putt, he'll be dangerous. Only other thing I can see is how many holes call for a 400yd straight drive?

Man that kid can kill it, but I'm not sure this is a good thing, the farther they hit it, the longer the courses.

He is very impressive though

I have seen some video footage of this kid. The flexibility in this swing is truely impressive. Best of luck to him!!

Back