2011 ESPN PGA Championship Best Ball Challenge

You and me both buddie..good luck manana

Had my best round yet so far today (-13). Hoping for another stellar one tomorrow!

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

You and me both buddie..good luck manana

I saw that - nice job! The -6 I had yesterday killed any chances I had for the challenge. Grrr...

---

Had my best round yet so far today (-13). Hoping for another stellar one tomorrow!

---

Oops, fixed.

Oops, fixed.

Ha - did not even notice! I actually saw Tadashi's score on the THP leader board on ESPN.

---

Great days for Mcook and Tadashi! I'm happy I'm hanging up there close. Hoping for more better though tomorrow!!

This is pretty fun, thanks Smalls for taking care of us and putting this together!

Hey all, I will be on the course tomorrow until about 5pm, and will be recording the final round and watching it in the evening, So, if you win and are interested in the prize package, let me know here. I'll check the board after I finish watching.

Good Luck...

3putter

Hey all, I will be on the course tomorrow until about 5pm, and will be recording the final round and watching it in the evening, So, if you win and are interested in the prize package, let me know here. I'll check the board after I finish watching.

Good Luck...

3putter

It's over and I won!!! PM'ing you my info now.

Spoiler

Just kidding...kinda....was worth a shot. :D

Thanks again for offering a prize package; that was VERY cool of you and a great idea going forward for someone to throw in a little something they may happen to have.

Well looks like I've shot myself in the foot today. Dropped Rickie Fowler and Steve Stricker thinking they wouldn't put in a decent number of birdies, and Rickie goes and drops 5 into his round. :D

Coming down to the nitty gritty. tadashi in the lead at -39 and 3putter and myself tied for second at -38. Next is -35. mcook at -35 has a lot of holes left to get birdies.

Could go to the tie breakers, which bodes well for me. Just gotta get tied, which is going to be very difficult.

I have leaders on the course but need 3 birdies over the last 3. Not looking good but a blast to follow!!

---

I need Verplank to get at least two birdies coming in. Doesn't matter which holes.

It's over, congrats, tadashi! Great picking.

Well done tadashi :D

I got better as the rounds progressed.

Thank you gents, just had a feeling with my picks. You guys made it interesting.

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Congrats Tadashi!!

---

Since Smallville organized all of this for all the majors I have asked 3putter to send him my first place prize he offered up. It's fun to have different guys to pull for but Smalls made it possible. So please except the prize Smalls and thank you.

Looking forward to next year. Just PM 3putter with your address.

---

Since Smallville organized all of this for all the majors I have asked 3putter to send him my first place prize he offered up. It's fun to have different guys to pull for but Smalls made it possible. So please except the prize Smalls and thank you.

Looking forward to next year. Just PM 3putter with your address.

---

PM sent.

Final standings. couldbeu scored the best final round at -11.

1. tadashi -41
2. Smallville -39
3. 3putter -38
4. mcook -37
T5. couldbeu, White Rhino and checkered -36
T8. jefrazie and BobBeastUK -35
10. DevRickus -34
T11. MikeF and Ottawa Golf -33
T13. Spank and Fildini -32
T15. TexasHacker and kapsularian -31
17. Dazinkster -30
T18. IceyShanks, m-910 and One-T -29
21. solidkjames -20
T22. JoshRoss and tnolan -6

Other winners from 2011:

The Masters: Hole Out
U.S. Open: MikeF
British Open: Dazinkster
PGA Champ.: tadashi

Gratz Tadashi! you had a solid last couple days and deserved it. That's good of you to offer up the prize to Smalls. Thanks again Smalls for putting this together. I had a blast and look forward to doing it again.

Gratz Tadashi! you had a solid last couple days and deserved it. That's good of you to offer up the prize to Smalls. Thanks again Smalls for putting this together. I had a blast and look forward to doing it again.

Stay tuned for the next challenge coming up in April 2012! haha

Other winners from 2011:

The Masters: Hole Out
U.S. Open: MikeF
British Open: Dazinkster
PGA Champ.: tadashi

What about overall winner for all combined? :D

---

What about overall winner for all combined? :D

---

I'll have to figure that out in a while. It will also include The Masters, which wasn't part of the Best Ball Majors Challenge. Also there were some who came in late with results that didn't count from earlier challenges. But I will get it.

Just a quick look says that's you mcook! But you knew that already I bet!

Stay tuned for the next challenge coming up in April 2012! haha

Next Year? ESPN isn't going to cover the Morgan Cup? That is a major isn't it? I'm just sayin!

Back