Titleist 910 D2 & D3 Drivers

Cant wait to get back out there in the morning with the D2, I get excited everytime I get the chance to pull it out of the bag. My settings at the moment are B1 10.5* .75*flat for a lie of 57.75 and 0.5* open. I think the perfect setting for me if it was possible would be this exact setup but 1.0*-1.5* open, really wish I could stay at 10.5* but more open.

I had a great morning with the D2, I only played 9 but only missed 1 fairway with it and that shot still left me a great entry into the green, this new shaft is going to have ALLOT of work to do if its going to stay in over the RIP, excited to get it and put it to the test.

The D2 has gone into crazy amounts of forgiveness for me. Something has happened with my swing where I have lost some distance lately but my accuracy has been great. 75% FIR yesterday and that is not the first time I've been that high. I have extreme confidence right now that I will find the fairway. My clubs starting to look all sorts of beat up. It fell out of my hands onto the cartpath a month ago. Still not dead though. :titleist:

The D2 has gone into crazy amounts of forgiveness for me. Something has happened with my swing where I have lost some distance lately but my accuracy has been great. 75% FIR yesterday and that is not the first time I've been that high. I have extreme confidence right now that I will find the fairway. My clubs starting to look all sorts of beat up. It fell out of my hands onto the cartpath a month ago. Still not dead though. :titleist:

It's an amazing club. For some reason I became convinced last week though that my 909 D2 with Diamana Blue was it's equal - after 2 days of head to head the 910 rules. The 909 has the occassional WOW drive but dollar for dollar the 910 is money again and again.

O chunky how could you let it fall lol, seriously though that sucks, I think my heart would of stopped hearing that thing hit the cart path. Im glad im not the only one seeing crazy good forgiveness out of the D2

sounds like you need a Razr Hawk:alien:

I had a crummy round yesterday but it was not the 910's fault. It was one of those days where my concentration was not on the golf course. I love this driver and have had the best golfing month of my life with it in August. Looking forward to many great rounds with it!

Chunky is changing, he knows it hehe

lol the Razr Hawk sounds like one heck of a driver but not sure I can live without adjustability

lol the Razr Hawk sounds like one heck of a driver but not sure I can live without adjustability

I thought that too, coming from the supertri, but have not missed it one bit.
How often do you adjust the settings on it?

Which is sort of funny since Titleist recommends not adjusting it.

I actually like not adjusting it. I became too much of a tinkerer with the supertri.

I thought that too, coming from the supertri, but have not missed it one bit.
How often do you adjust the settings on it?
I guess as long as I was hitting it good it wouldnt matter. I havent adjusted mine for awhile, at first I did allot on range to find my setting but now im set in the B1 position, I might flip to
C1 if its really windy but not much. I dont plan on adjusting it anymore unless I have to(swing issue or swing change)

lol ya I dont get that either, I think its because they had all those issues early on with the screw breaking but I havent heard that happening anymore recently.

I think the thing for me was being able to cut it down to 44 inches, buy the weight kit and bring the swing weight back to factory specs. Next I set the driver loft to 11.5 which has me hitting more fairways than I ever thought possible. I would have laughed at moving my loft that high but it's working so I'm not changing any setting now. It's cool to have the option to make one or two personal changes and once you have it locked down, stay with it.

I will add I have messed with weight recently but settled on the 2gram weight which is werid since I usually like a heavier feeling head, I just got better performance with the 2gram in the head

So really it comes down to fitting rather than having the adjustability. Because once you are fit, Titleist says do not adjust. Fitting is the key with any driver.

So really it comes down to fitting rather than having the adjustability. Because once you are fit, Titleist says do not adjust. Fitting is the key with any driver.

I like the adjustability though, I didnt get fit for mine but I like having the choice to adjust if I want to or need to.

O chunky how could you let it fall lol, seriously though that sucks, I think my heart would of stopped hearing that thing hit the cart path. Im glad im not the only one seeing crazy good forgiveness out of the D2

It hurt man. I was playing with Seth when it happened. :rain:

It hurt man. I was playing with Seth when it happened. :rain:

You play with Gus and your GPS goes flying and bouncing down the cart path. You play with one of his best friends in Seth and your driver does.
There is some irony there in the products, but that is for a different discussion...hehe

You play with Gus and your GPS goes flying and bouncing down the cart path. You play with one of his best friends in Seth and your driver does.
There is some irony there in the products, but that is for a different discussion...hehe

Lol Gus was probably sending bad thoughts my way since I let us down!! I'm going to have to take a look at Gus's friends list and put them on the watch list:beat-up:

Just got back from my second 9 and was hitting the D2 awesome again, missed 2 fairways but that was from the wind pushing it and a bad bounce. I also hit my longest drive of the year, given it was 25mph wind assisted but it still felt good. 400 Yard Par 4 wind straight at my back just howling, this hole is straight and I bombed one high and the wind just took it, I had 60 yards left to the green for my second shot lol. Im not sure if it was all the wind or if I hit a marker or sprinkler head but I was shocked to say the least.

Im still trying to rationalize that drive, it had to hit a sprinkler head or yardage marker. It just doesnt make sense

Im still trying to rationalize that drive, it had to hit a sprinkler head or yardage marker. It just doesnt make sense

You are seriously all over this thread dude

Back