The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amari Cooper, Landon Collins, and TJ Yeldon all turning pro early from Alabama. Good luck to all three of them, and glad for now that it is not any more players than those three.

Amari Cooper, Landon Collins, and TJ Yeldon all turning pro early from Alabama. Good luck to all three of them, and glad for now that it is not any more players than those three.
Those were all no doubters weren't they? Anyone else you are afraid is leaving?

Those were all no doubters weren't they? Anyone else you are afraid is leaving?

Short of pulling a shocker, those three were definitely leaving. Jarren Reed and Reggie Ragland (both defensive guys) were at least rumored to be considering it. Neither would be anything but a late round guy, but that hasn't stopped guys from going.

Here ya go Jrod
#3moredays

I love how everyone (in person not here) keeps telling me they are gonna get smoked by Oregon .

I've heard that for the last month plus about our previous three games and it's worked out pretty well.

This team seems to play ok as underdogs .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 gauge!

What will be cool is if they win, they will have beaten all three Heisman finalists in a row. That has to be a first right?

I think it will at least be civil in here which for back to back OSU games would be a world record

I think it will at least be civil in here which for back to back OSU games would be a world record

We'll see . I think last game was just a show of how many people really just despise Alabama .

We'll see . I think last game was just a show of how many people really just despise Alabama .

true...very true

For the first time ever, I think I'd be happy for Ohio state if they were to win. To come back from their early season suckiness, lose their qb, and be playing like they are, they would deserve it.

I'm still pulling for Oregon.

I'm not!!!

I'm pulling slightly for Oregon. Won't bother me though if Ohio State wins. I'm hoping for a good, close, entertaining game.

I love how everyone (in person not here) keeps telling me they are gonna get smoked by Oregon .

I've heard that for the last month plus about our previous three games and it's worked out pretty well.

This team seems to play ok as underdogs .

I'm not going to underestimate you guys, nobody's overcome more than Ohio St. this year.

Oregon WR Darren Carrington tested positive for pot, suspended for the game. I thought we were past those days, flippin' dumba**.

Eugene is the weed capital of the world

I'm not going to underestimate you guys, nobody's overcome more than Ohio St. this year.

Oregon WR Darren Carrington tested positive for pot, suspended for the game. I thought we were past those days, flippin' dumba**.

It's astonishing to me that people can't give this stuff up during the season.

Seriously, and it happens at every school and in every pro team as well. And they day it's not addicting...

I understand they're college kids, but why? Is blazing really that important? If Carrington weren't so important to the offense I'd probably care less about it, its just selfish to put a reckless hobby first.

Eugene is the weed capital of the world

This is true. I believe in a world of free choice, just as long as you're responsible about it. But I digress, the team doesn't need this.

The 2014-15 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Can it get any more obnoxious here in the airport. A sea of scarlet and gray and it sounds like a spelling be.

Chants of O-H...I-O.

Glad you guys can spell.

Can it get any more obnoxious here in the airport. A sea of scarlet and gray and it sounds like a spelling be.

Chants of O-H...I-O.

Glad you guys can spell.
Don't be a hater. .u guys should be relevant again in 3 to 4 years

Don't be a hater. .u guys should be relevant again in 3 to 4 years

Not hating...but yelling it every time you see another Ohio State fan is funny. It's like they need an extra security blanket of hearing O-H-I-O.

Oddly enough I'm not a huge fan of doing it unless I've had a few grownup drinks or I'm at the game. But it is pretty funny that you can go basically anywhere in the world and someone will probably yell I-O back.

Chants of O-H...I-O.

Glad you guys can spell.
I'm not a big fan of any school that does a "spelling cheer" after every score. Didn't you learn how to spell in elementary school? You're in college now. Clemson and Florida State both come immediately to mind in the ACC. So tiring hearing "C-L-E-M-S-O-N" all game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back