Wilson Staff Infinite Southside Putters

Nevermind, looking in the background of the first pic again its a spud CS design. Must be the pocket/cavity that is causing the sound. Strange.

These will be backlighted with a 104 gram gip and sell for $99. They will have 6 different models. I can't wait to get one.

WS-Infinite-Grant-Park-3.jpg

These will be backlighted with a 104 gram gip and sell for $99. They will have 6 different models. I can't wait to get one.

WS-Infinite-Grant-Park-3.jpg

I think that's the one Vrska was playing with. I don't remember the name of this model (Grant Park, maybe?). However, as you said, they are counterweighted. The catch is that they are normal length. They just have a heavy grip.

I think that's the one Vrska was playing with. I don't remember the name of this model (Grant Park, maybe?). However, as you said, they are counterweighted. The catch is that they are normal length. They just have a heavy grip.

Counter weighted putters are not new for Wilson. I have a 6 year old Wilson Staff Kirk Currie putter with adjustable brass counter weights inside the handle.

I'll tell you right now.... I rolled the Lakeshore and loved it. But then I picked up the Michigan Ave with the wider flange, this will be in my bag next year.

Counter weighted putters are not new for Wilson. I have a 6 year old Wilson Staff Kirk Currie putter with adjustable brass counter weights inside the handle.
How do those roll. Ever since I've seen them on EBay, I've lusted after one.

How do those roll. Ever since I've seen them on EBay, I've lusted after one.

IMO some of the nicest putters W/S ever put out, Kirk's putter designs are nice, the weighting system was really really good too IMO.

IMO some of the nicest putters W/S ever put out, Kirk's putter designs are nice, the weighting system was really really good too IMO.
Off to the ponder thread!

Off to the ponder thread!

I think if you look through the #PersonalDistance recap thread you can see where they were almost universally loved by those that got to roll them.

I think if you look through the #PersonalDistance recap thread you can see where they were almost universally loved by those that got to roll them.
I did, it's what sold me on getting one. The South Side isn't a ponder, that's a definite when they're released. I need to ponder plunking down cash for the Kirk Currie!

The grant park has me in full ponder....

The Michigan Avenue putter...mmmmmm, fat blades.

I putted with a Wilson Kirk Currie for about 5 years. It still putts well but I like the alignment line on my Ping Ketsch better.

I putted with a Wilson Kirk Currie for about 5 years. It still putts well but I like the alignment line on my Ping Ketsch better.
I love the look of the CS KC2. Been searching the bay for a complete one for months now. Passed one by and still regret it.

Best putter for the buck

I'm going to have one in my bag this season. I guarantee it. And maybe I get one for the Mrs as well

I am really loving the look of the Northside, I wonder where I can find them around here.

The Grant Park is calling my name I can hear it!

Back