The 2014 THP Tour Van Unveiling - Join Us At A THP Event Near You

Hahaha.
Your adorable Pound Cookie.

That's what she said. #seriously

But that was about my swing. Hahaha

Back on track, I'm excited to see the van after another makeover. And, I know there are more events still to be announced so more THP'ers can have a chance of getting to see this bad boy and all the fun it brings in person!

Let me know if you guys ever make it out to the Pacific Northwest. We get left out a lot in golf due to our rainy, cold weather unfortunately. Lol

Is that the red one I saw on the youtube vid??? Looks nice. You guys should get a toy hauler to pack some atv's in it.

Why would we bring ATVs to a golf event? We do have two tour vans. 1 which is what we use which is the Mercedes Sprinter that is in the 1st post. It gets rewrapped each year. The other is our 40 ft diesel pusher.

We do not have anything planned in the PNW for 2015, but the good news is travel does go both ways and with the incredible events we have lined up, you wont find too many that wont want to be there for things like

THP Legacy and a 14 club staff deal
The Gauntlet at Cog Hill
TheKing at La Costa

and so many others we have not announced as of yet.

It's going to be so hard to top the 2014 job, but somehow i'm betting it will.

Any news on the '15 unveil?

Excited, WAITING NOW?

The Time Lapse from last year was fantastic and hope we are fortunate to see the same for 2015.

Sure is. Getting wrapped shortly and unveiled before the PGA Show.

Heck yes! I'm pumped to see it!

Can't wait to see the 2015 version!

Heck yes! I'm pumped to see it!

Quite the departure from last year. We want to be different every year. Year 1 was silver and white. Year 2 was all out green. Year 3 was all out red. This year will be very cool.

Quite the departure from last year. We want to be different every year. Year 1 was silver and white. Year 2 was all out green. Year 3 was all out red. This year will be very cool.
The only thing missing from that tease is the
Spoiler
spoiler!

I think I should make it a goal to see the THP van this year

I think I should make it a goal to see the THP van this year

And we have a number of THP Events near you.

Myrtle Beach for #THPLegacy
Savannah for THP Invitational
And much more

Join us....All it takes is signing up for a chance at a lifetime.

There is just something That happens when you finally see the tour van in person. It's exciting, every time I've seen it, I instantly smile.

Maybe Folds of Honor Blue or Folds of Honor American Flag!

There is just something That happens when you finally see the tour van in person. It's exciting, every time I've seen it, I instantly smile.
I was deleting photos off of my memory card yesterday...and I had FIVE pictures of the Tour Van. The same picture...from every event I went to that it was there. It's such a good feeling pulling into a new-to-me golf course, seeing that van parked at the end of the lot, and knowing I'm in the right place.

Excited to see the unveiling of this and hopefully I get to see it in person this year!

Sure is. Getting wrapped shortly and unveiled before the PGA Show.
So does this mean it will be at Bridgestone U?

At the Bridgestone U will be my first time seeing the tour van, looking forward to seeing the new design in person.

I can't wait to see this thing in a couple weeks at the Bridgestone U.

Working on the final design for the 2015 THP Tour Van. Blown away right away.

Will you be doing a time-lapse video of the wrapping like you did last year?

Back