Shaft Event - Coming To Texas In 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I suspect there will be some big numbers vying to get into this one!

Brand new driver after a fitting. ..going to be awesome for 9 lucky thpers

Getting knowledge about shafts and then getting fit into a driver shaft, this is going to be a fantastic weekend. 9 THPers are going to treated to something special.

Yessss! I only had two weekends available in March, and this is one of them. Can't wait to give it a try!!!

I cannot wait to try and get into this one, especially if I can road trip with Jake!!!

I am interested in this one. I admit I have never been a shaft guru, but now experimenting with different options this will be very informational

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nine lucky THPers, pretty cool event. Good luck to everyone vying to get in.

Quick Teaser

Each person will be receiving a brand new Callaway driver head, to go along with their new driver shaft from UST that is fit to them by some of the best out there.

Wow, getting a new fitted shaft a was enough but now a new driver head to go along with it. Very sweet!!

Now that's what you call icing on the cake.

Now that's what you call icing on the cake.

Just what I was thinking. This is turning into the gift that keeps on giving! Haha

Unreal! Cannot wait to see how to try and get in

Wow Wow Wow is all i can say!!! UST and Callaway match made in heaven

You better pray he bought a lefty head. :alien:

Of course we are going to make sure LH are taken care of. We are not committing to dexterity until we see who gets in.

Ugh, I need this! It's shaping up to be INCREDIBLE!

Wow...what a incredible addition.

Wow. Wow wow. That is a heck of a teaser! So very cool for the lucky 9.

The more details that come out, the more amazing this event sounds!

This is gonna be one heck of a time

This is shaping up awesome pretty dang quick. Wonder if I can swing a weekend in Texas!? :D

Quick Teaser

Each person will be receiving a brand new Callaway driver head, to go along with their new driver shaft from UST that is fit to them by some of the best out there.

You had me at the "fitting" part of the event, but this just keeps getting better and better. A fitted new Callaway driver was already on my 2015 list of gear I must get, and this event would fulfill that wish in spades, AND be a rocking good time in Dallas!

Of course we are going to make sure LH are taken care of. We are not committing to dexterity until we see who gets in.

JB always looks out for us lefties

Ugh, just getting caught up and am officially out. That's my son's birthday weekend and I'm pretty sure I'd be crucified if I missed it for a THP event. Good news for all of you; one less person vying for one of the 9 spots. Can't wait to follow along and be blown away by another amazing THP event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back