THP Event Coming To Kansas City Area

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have to try to get into this one... I can drop the wife at her folks in the Joplin area on my way up from the Dallas area. :)

I looked at flights just to test the waters and they are very reasonable. PGG may need to become KCGG for a weekend.

It looks like a lot of our DFW Crew would love to be a part of this event. I love it. Hope we can get in and take the bus on the road.

I hope there's enough room for the Kansas City guys!

I'm not a KC guy, although I'm a mere 2.5 hours away. But I know KC has been lobbied for the last couple of years, and now there's so many people willing to make a trip to a pretty awesome town. Just kind of made me laugh a little.

I'd definitely like to play with as many KC people as possible. In fact, I feel like once the course is announced, there may have to be a 'preview' of the course sometime.

~Rock

This one is shaping up to be one that I am really looking forward to.

THP Event Coming To Kansas City Area

Same here JB. I could honestly make a case for wanting to attend each city that has been announced. But this one might be theist feasible with a visit to family tied in.

I really like the idea of KC golf. Flying in and out, I have spotted many courses that look great. Sure hope I can make this event! THP knows how to do events right!

Tap Talking my way thru the world of golf!

I have this one marked as the invitational I want to attend most of all.

There are some closer venues, but it's been too long since I've stepped foot in KC, and there are a host of THPers in the Midwest that I need to see again (or meet in person for the first time). Really, really hoping I can make this one work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have this one marked as the invitational I want to attend most of all.

There are some closer venues, but it's been too long since I've stepped foot in KC, and there are a host of THPers in the Midwest that I need to see again (or meet in person for the first time). Really, really hoping I can make this one work.

Hi Seth

Are we there yet? Excited to see the dates and etch this one onto the calendar.

As am I. So excited something coming to my backyard. Cannot wait to see what course 441 picked. I have a few I would like to see

KC & THP! Let's get this ball rolling

Every time this pops up on the 1st page, I get excited. Wife already knows that I'm going to this event, as long as I can get in....there sure are a LOT of others excited as well! This is going to be awesome!

That's awesome to hear, this is a top my list for 2015 for sure!!! Can't wait to have THP this close to home again, haven't been this close since IOWA!!!

I really like the idea of KC golf. Flying in and out, I have spotted many courses that look great. Sure hope I can make this event! THP knows how to do events right!

Tap Talking my way thru the world of golf!
If you fly down for this, could you make a quick stop in my neck of the woods and pick me up? Its only 2.5 hours drive, but The Mayor demands arriving in style. There are a couple grass landing strips within a few miles of me.

~Rock

Give everybody a tidbit now.

Spoiler
There will be BBQ.

Oh. There will be bbq from the time my feet touch KC until the time I get back onto the plane to go home. Ha.

But I'm positive the THP planned BBQ will be fantastic.

I'll be driving...so all my talk about In-A-Tub...there will be samples available....ha. That is if I get in of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back