How did you find your putter?

Off the used rack at my golf pro shop. I was there one Saturday rolling everything they had in stock. Had a ladies model Yes marilyn. It just put the ball in the cup. So for 15$ and a SS3.0 I've got my putter. It's on thin ice though. I like the feel of an insert. So I'm looking for a decent putter with an insert. I have a 2 ball but it just doesn't fit my eye very well. The hunt continues.

Mark shuman

Just bought a Bullseye Flange off of eBay for $4.95 + shipping. It came in yesterday and I polished it up and went to the practice green. Man does it bring back memories and it feels SWEET!

I had an old Slotline Inertial putter for almost 30 years and loved it, but it was wearing out.

I was in Golf Galaxy one day and they had 2 SeeMore FGP's on the used rack. I picked up one marked $99 and made the first 6 putts on the practice green. Done. Except that I compared it to the other one on the rack, and it was exactly the same, but it was marked at $39.

I picked it up and ran to the cashier before someone figured out it was mis-marked.

When I first started golfing last year, I had an old beat up Odyssey White Steel 5 CS. I wanted something more distinctively "me" and so I started searching around. I first came across the GEL Opal, and started reading more about inserts. Came across a brand called STX which had an interchangeable face which allowed you to chance the insert softness based on the green speeds. I was intrigued and found one at Golfsmith for ~$40. Eventually I wanted to move away from inserts, but loved the STX brand so I'm now gaming the XForm 3 from their milled line. I'm thinking I'm going to stick with this for awhile.

the nice people at the Seemore headquarters helped me chose the right model for me, and they were right all along, the beauty they sent me is great

I ended up ordering a custom from Byron Morgan after my fitting. Best thing I have done for my game in a long time.

I was lucky enough to get chosen to test it. Thanks again THP and Ping! The putter is still going strong!

I am a huge SeeMore fan but happened to roll the Tank Crusier line and fell in love with the way they do the counter balance. I have had a counter balanced SeeMore before and it just didn't work for me like the Odyseey Tank Crusier line. One of my winter projects will be to try and replicate the same feel with a SeeMore head. I wish SuperStroke or Odyssey would sell those grips.

I am a huge SeeMore fan but happened to roll the Tank Crusier line and fell in love with the way they do the counter balance. I have had a counter balanced SeeMore before and it just didn't work for me like the Odyseey Tank Crusier line. One of my winter projects will be to try and replicate the same feel with a SeeMore head. I wish SuperStroke or Odyssey would sell those grips.

Sit tight. I think SuperStroke will put out a 15" counterbalance grip with weights in 2015.

I need to dig up where I read that & I want it say in the SS thread here on THP.

Sit tight. I think SuperStroke will put out a 15" counterbalance grip with weights in 2015.

I need to dig up where I read that & I want it say in the SS thread here on THP.

That would be huge.

Took a chance and got mine free with sky miles and after a LOT of putters from Scotty C's to TM to Pings,etc. this one has been the best.

Just got lucky and the Mileage Plus site I use has all Callaway clubs. They have the new 815 Drivers but I need to make some trips (a lot) to get one of those.

Complete dumb luck. Somehow found myself on 3balls.com, went into their used section and found myself the 2010 Bettinardi BB32 model. I slept on it that night and awoke the next day and it was still available. Since I'm LH, I told myself, "I may never find this again." So I pulled the trigger without ever trying it and low and behold it's been in my bag since. That was 4 years ago. The best $120 I've ever spent.

On the rack at SeeMore HQ, love at first sight I guess you could say.

From the THP coverage of the PGA Show. Ordered it with out ever rolling it.

I took an SPi lesson after stumbling across SeeMore reviews here & playing with a SB1 model for a year with some success. After practicing a lot, I found I was better with the small mallet headshape (FGP2, Z3c) and am sticking with it. I highly recommend getting SPi training - even if you don't use a SeeMore.

I was in Dick's Sporing Goods and walked throught the golf department with no intention of buying anything golf related. I walked past the putting green and tried a few putters just for the heck of it since I was having putting issues at the time. I was mainly thinking of changing from a 33 inch putter to a 34 inch putter. After trying a few putters, I picked up an Odyssey Metal-X 6 Center shafted putter. I had owned a Cameron center shafted putter and that lasted one round because I couldn't putt to save a stroke. I made like 10 putts in a row on the carpet green before I decided to exit stage left and leave. I went back two days later and it was still there so I bought it. My next round I made more than my fair share of 10-15 foot putts. I'm still putting well so its staying in the bag for now.

I've gone through many types of putters. I found I loved the feel of the Bettinardi FIT face the best and the center shaft and alignment of the Seemore Z3c. To get the best of both I went with the SS12 which is center shafted with the FIT face. It also has a top line that is slightly thicker than the shaft so I center that and use it as my RST.

I went to the GolfTown, hit everything they had, and hoped one would jump out at me. Luckily one did. Never considered another putter since, though if I can find a TruRoll somewhere to hit, I'd consider it.

Cpljohnst got tired of it and I had a 3w laying around.

Need to something to spend my Xmas gift on and Craigslist seller looking for cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I started working for a new company which houses the distribution and sales for Profound Golf.. So got an older model called Black Ace a couple of weeks ago..

Rolled a few different Odyesseys that my local shop had as demos. Found one I liked, waited until CPO had them on sale, and picked one up for pretty cheap.

I went to a THP event at Pine Lakes. Chris Carfangia had one there that I rolled. Fell in love instantly with my m6!

Read about the Seemore's here.

Was at Golfsmith the other day, and decided to use their putting green to test their putters. I must have demo'ed 30 different putters.
Saw some SM's...remembered the name from THP, and tried them out.

I loved the red dot.
After hitting all of their Seemore's, putting without the red dot concept seemed like a disadvantage.

Bought one the next day.

Back