The Official 2014 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carolina would make for one hell of an upset.....but it wouldn't shock me. If Dallas & Carolina won that would mean a game here next weekend I believe....that would be badass.

Patriots get it done today..

Roll Cam!

As much as I would love for Carolina to win to let Dallas have a chance at a home playoff game, I don't see it happening. Unless their defense and/or special teams score at least two touchdowns.

I don't see Carolina going into Seattle and winning with the way Seattle's defense has been playing.

Nah....Carolina won't be able to score a TD but they might get a couple of FG's but that would be the extent of their scoring tonight against our lethal D.

Nah....Carolina won't be able to score a TD but they might get a couple of FG's but that would be the extent of their scoring tonight against our lethal D.

I think Seattle wins but don't underestimate Carolina, good running game and Benjamin and Olsen are weapons. Their D misses Hardy but it's still strong. An upset isn't out of the question.

Pats and Hawks today Denver n Dallas tomorrow

I think you are getting ahead of yourself. You surely are aware that the Rams beat Seattle and the Rams did that without a quality QB.

For entertainment purposes only of course. Taking a 4 team parlay of Dall, Sea, Den & Bal. I have a few others thrown in, but that's the big one.

I threw some money on Carolina. Should be a gritty physical game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I threw some money on Carolina. Should be a gritty physical game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, one of us will be right. I see complete domination by Seattle. At home & with that crowd it will be nuts.

That was quick!

Not how pats fans wanted to see this start...only slightly better than an 80 yard Ray Rice run...

This could be a long game for the Pats

Give Brady a chance......

That almost looked…too easy.

I hate the Pats, so do like seeing the Ravens march down like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back