Signatures that kill me !!

chirpy

Reaction score
Handicap
Sometimes I check THP when I'm bored at work. However, the only thing that makes it difficult is that people can see my screen when walking behind my desk - and god forbid one of these photo signatures are showing. I love these guys who are solid contributors on the forum, but these photo signatures are just plain awful. Come on guys! At least the big Justin Bieber one seems to be gone... but now we got Jersey Shore :)

Here are the best of the worst:

af6383cc0f1dc58d50f4d48b8faa2b04

situation-pauly-d.jpg

ChunkyDunk-300.jpg

I believe these are all signatures these people have to use because of lost bets from the Morgan Cup. they will be gone in tgime.

Chirpy? Talk about chirpy...

Id learn to keep your beak shut bucko. No need to get the panties in a bunch. Like the others have said, theyll be gone soon...

Reactions: JB
LOL. Okay... At least the Justin Bieber photo is gone. That one was killing me earlier this week.

For the record, the "Buzzards Gonna Buzz" one is my favorite. I have no idea what it is about or where it came from, but I can't help but smile when I see it.

LOL - there are some slightly odd choices I will grant you that - but equally there are some very enjoyable ones :)

You can thank bulldogs golf for letting me remove bieber and going with the jshore boys until Monday when I lose control again for another 2 weeks. Go read through the Morgan Cup threads and you will understand why. Team Hackers FTW!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

The buzzard pic was well earned by Hawk who was by far the biggest trash talker for Team Hackers. He earned that horrid avatar honestly. I think most of the avatars will be disappearing after this weekend. I lost the signature/avatar bet but VaVince has been kind to me on the signature part so far. No pics at least even though I have to say stupid stuff. Haha

Only a few more days for me. Its really just horrible and I can't wait for it to go.

Posted via Tapatalk

Only a few more days for me. Its really just horrible and I can't wait for it to go.

Posted via Tapatalk

You've been a great sport about it, props to you on that.

Id learn to keep your beak shut bucko. No need to get the panties in a bunch. Like the others have said, theyll be gone soon...

Dude, little harsh.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Whoa dude. Are you serious right now? He asked a valid question for someone new to the site and may not have known about Morgan Cup signature bets. Good lord man, that is a really mean response to someone with a question.

Yikes Thain. Little over the top man.

Posted via Tapatalk

I like it. You deserve it lol.

I'll just chalk this comment up to you having a bad day...not your usual my man....

I have no shame wearing this horrible thing. I earned it by supporting my team to the end. Out of 4 bets, I only lost one!

I like Hawks:confused2:

LOL. Okay... At least the Justin Bieber photo is gone. That one was killing me earlier this week.

mcook77 (the one who had the bieber sig) lost a bet to me, and I put the bieber pic in his sig...and now the jersey shore! hehe.....Glad you liked it

mcook77 (the one who had the bieber sig) lost a bet to me, and I put the bieber pic in his sig...and now the jersey shore! hehe.....Glad you liked it

I didnt think you could top the Bieber sig, but when I saw the Jersey Shore sig pick I died laughing. Good work my friend.

I didnt think you could top the Bieber sig, but when I saw the Jersey Shore sig pick I died laughing. Good work my friend.

Silence!! :D

I'd be thrilled with the Jersey Shore sig. Pauly D is PIMP.

I'd be thrilled with the Jersey Shore sig. Pauly D is PIMP.

Your undeserving....you get that sewer trash known as Deena.

Back