The Morgan Cup - Game Week

Reading the forum and tuning out people like Hawk, CL and the like are two very different things. Notice the only people doing is are the same ones swinging from the jock of JWow....The Effin Wow Factor has a lot of admirers, he's like the Justin Beiber of Team Hackers for all his screaming little girlie fans.

I've only done 2 of them Puttin4eyebrows. And I've not been overly singing the praises of JWOWW! I mean he doesn't need it. He just shows up at the golf course and you take 23 hacks to move the ball 10 yards

FEAR - Some call it the ultimate motivator.
Others call it what Team Paradise gets before facing the Real Deal and Silent Ninja.

Ok cool, I get it now.

I'm going to give my true feelings on these matchups, I'm involved in because I would hate to speak for anyone else.

1st Round:
Yoccos/Esox Vs AD and DirtyDawg563
I got this one in 10 for our team. Lets face it, I'm playing at my peak and so is Esox. Unbeatable pretty much. We will be so far under par by #10, Tiger Woods will be tweating us for advice. The sweet swing of Team Paradise vs the other guys.

2nd Round:
Yoccos/One T vs CG and ADDD
This should be real close. My guy One T playing like Jeff Overton lately and lets face it, the TMex index is scary accurate compared to the handicapping system used by the rest of the world. It wont be easy but it will be a total blowout. We never miss FIAR or GIAR's. Just doesnt happen.

3rd Round Singles:
Yoccos vs Original Equipment Manufactor Kevin (ill rename him OEMKevin for short)
OEM in 2.

Aren't you park hopping at Disney after the MC?

Nope, wrong guy, I'm going to Harry Potter at Universal instead...man card intact (10 year old version).

Nope, wrong guy, I'm going to Harry Potter at Universal instead...man card intact (10 year old version).

Just so you know they don't sell real magic wands there. Plus you will need more than magic on your side come Sunday at the Morgan Cup.

just tap it in!

Good luck to everybody, I hope you guys have a blast and be safe on your way to Florida.

Just so you know they don't sell real magic wands there. Plus you will need more than magic on your side come Sunday at the Morgan Cup.

just tap it in!

Duh, Ddec...If I had a real magic wand, I would have to leave out one of my awesome TaylorMade clubs - or take two penalty strokes per hole for carrying a 15th club. However, house elves make very good caddies.

I'm going to beat you so badly your going to refer to me as "He who shall not be named"

Time for this dork to go home from work...be back later.

Duh, Ddec...If I had a real magic wand, I would have to leave out one of my awesome TaylorMade clubs - or take two penalty strokes per hole for carrying a 15th club. However, house elves make very good caddies.

I'm going to beat you so badly your going to refer to me as "He who shall not be named"

Well played sir. Except for one thing
Spoiler
Things didn't work out too well for He who shall not be named

That just happened. AD is now known as The Oracle!

I'm just so galdarned stoked right now (attempting to clean up my language).

Chunkylover has been awesome even as a fan of TH. Love all the bets going down as well too. Yorkem!!!!!

Can't believe as a TH supporter, CL is laying a bet on you to win 1.5 points!

I won't make predictions b/c I can't really talk about Jake without him getting into a frenzy. Must be shark week at his house.

Well played sir. Except for one thing
Spoiler
Things didn't work out too well for He who shall not be named

Does that mean you watched Harold Potter?

that's been well documented in other threads haha

Oh, yeah, I don't read those threads on a golf forum. You truly are a bandwagon fan aren't you?

Typical ddec research. Notice how it's post #5 and that's it?

more research...you have 5 posts in that thread. Stop trying to sell us crap that's not true

This is awesome and I wish you all the best, even puttin4hairplugs!

Can't believe as a TH supporter, CL is laying a bet on you to win 1.5 points!

Cause he knows I just dominate. I don't need fancy nicknames or posts to convey. I just WIN

Ya gotta admit that DDec talking about a profession being dishonest when the dude works in politics is downright as humorous as puttin4raweggs hitting the 1st fairway.

Ya gotta admit that DDec talking about a profession being dishonest when the dude works in politics is downright as humorous as puttin4raweggs hitting the 1st fairway.

haha now that's the truth. Thankfully I only fix their pcs

Cause he knows I just dominate. I don't need fancy nicknames or posts to convey. I just WIN

Wrong slogan buddy, your going to win because Winners Play Callaway

Back