The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Ninja, you show no weakness. Are you going to wear a ninja outfit to the dinner? Does Callaway make a ninja outfit?

HAHAH.
Marty....
And I am not crazy in person. Im dead set serious always!

JB is crazy in person, just like his most recent posts. Unless its a double swinging door he has to shuffle in sideways due to JWOW's freaking huge head, but then he just starts dropping the bombs and is the life of the party.

Team Paradise supporter bama is small, but dude, he is not a 3 year old boy.

Haha, I laughed so hard I snorted!!

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Team Paradise supporter bama is small, but dude, he is not a 3 year old boy.

Oh well either way he was dirty and needed a good cleaning. Now to find my son then since bama has now driven away on my sons big wheel.

Funny thing about that.... I tried to find a ninja costume for my FW wood unboxing and then decided to use some black towels instead but I just looked like a terrorist. I was sad.

That right there would be good. And your unboxing could just be silence with captions.

JB is crazy in person, just like his most recent posts. Unless its a double swinging door he has to shuffle in sideways due to JWOW's freaking huge head, but then he just starts dropping the bombs and is the life of the party.

We have all french doors at THP HQ due to my ego having to get in at the same time.

This thread got really freaking weird over the past day or so. I'm not even sure what to say in here anymore, since I guess talking about the actual matches isn't allowed except for ridiculous statements about how awesome we all are. :alien:

This thread got really freaking weird over the past day or so. I'm not even sure what to say in here anymore, since I guess talking about the actual matches isn't allowed except for ridiculous statements about how awesome we all are. :alien:

Did you epicly skim? Tons of opponent talk and that essentially is match talk.
And I am the only one talking about how awesome I am. Its far from a ridiculous statement.
Its okay, you can get an autograph when you are here.

Its pretty hard to keep up with the thread when you post once a week. I'll give you the cliff notes version, Team Paradise is running scared, JWOW is HUGE around the world and has underwear sponsorships throughout Asia, and Puttin4tentlovin' is in the woods trying to find his inner Jake straight.

Or people can post some more videos! If not for JB/GG and OG/KB the last several hunderd pages would be videoless!

Even the king of the videos (Overton) has been slacking.

I just heard JB out and was like Wtf, so I looked out my door and saw something that looked like a hot air balloon with JBs face on it.... OS the ego that superior?

If thus post is trying to hard.... feel free to say so lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Or people can post some more videos! If not for JB/GG and OG/KB the last several hunderd pages would be videoless!

Well we have yet to see a Smalls video from KC!!!!! Easy to judge smalls, easy to judge.

Well we have yet to see a Smalls video from KC!!!!! Easy to judge smalls, easy to judge.

3 weeks ago Captain Biggsy said videos were coming. I think they must have been in email form. :alien:
Or maybe only viewable by his comrades.

That's true, but the participants should be doing the most! haha

And you have actually done pretty good in the video department.

Hi Razr.

Hey, Hawk. How's IL?

Today I made a list of things I need before I leave Tuesday. Got one of them.

Kevin

Did you epicly skim? Tons of opponent talk and that essentially is match talk.
And I am the only one talking about how awesome I am. Its far from a ridiculous statement.
Its okay, you can get an autograph when you are here.

No epic thread skim by me, just not been posting as much in here. It doesn't help that I've been basically nocturnal for the majority of this week. (Cue 10 different jokes about my occupation, I'll laugh at them too) I'm just trying to not talk too much about competition, because it's not supposed to be about the competition, or so I've heard.

Its pretty hard to keep up with the thread when you post once a week. I'll give you the cliff notes version, Team Paradise is running scared, JWOW is HUGE around the world and has underwear sponsorships throughout Asia, and Puttin4tentlovin' is in the woods trying to find his inner Jake straight.

Thanks for clearing that up, I don't even know what the hell the wow is, but I'll keep reading and trying to figure it out.

Hey, Hawk. How's IL?

Today I made a list of things I need before I leave Tuesday. Got one of them.

Kevin

What was it? I'm guessing socks. I need to buy some white socks for those pretty adidas shoes.

I've been trying to make some videos, but it's not working. I'm out of creativity.

I've been trying to make some videos, but it's not working. I'm out of creativity.

Did Jrod the ninja take it? I wouldn't worry about not having creativity, Team Paradise hasn't had any for months now and they keep posting nonsense.

<activate voice of JB before he was in the MC>

Guys, let's cut down on the banter. We need to represent THP well, let's keep it clean in here.

<deactivate voice of JB before he was in the MC>

<activate current voice of JB>

WHOO-HOO, I'm a wild and crazy guy! Anything goes in here!

<deactivate current voice of JB>

No epic thread skim by me, just not been posting as much in here. It doesn't help that I've been basically nocturnal for the majority of this week. (Cue 10 different jokes about my occupation, I'll laugh at them too) I'm just trying to not talk too much about competition, because it's not supposed to be about the competition, or so I've heard.

Id be lying if this post did not make me a little sad.

Creativity will flow, it always does.

<activate voice of JB before he was in the MC>

Guys, let's cut down on the banter. We need to represent THP well, let's keep it clean in here.

<deactivate voice of JB before he was in the MC>

<activate current voice of JB>

WHOO-HOO, I'm a wild and crazy guy! Anything goes in here!

<deactivate current voice of JB>

No offense buddy, but despite trying to keep it in line, once you have some people in here, its chaos. I try to direct every single one of my posts to be about one of...

The Event
The opponents
The Equipment
My teammates
The Courses

Even if off the beaten path slightly.
Im looking through my posts and while coldhearted and rude, I tend to think most fall into those categories which is what was said originally.
And wild and crazy? No. Cold and calculated yes!

What was it? I'm guessing socks. I need to buy some white socks for those pretty adidas shoes.

No, I posted it earlier. Moisture wicking undergarments. I bought a lot of adidas socks over the last month or so.

Kevin

The Event
The opponents
The Equipment
My teammates
The Courses

7 days and about 9 hours from now...DirtyDawg and I will be hitting our first drives with our TaylorMade R11 drivers down the 1st fairway of the Palmer Course at Reunion Resort in the first round of the Morgan Cup. Esox and Yoccos will look on in awe as we both split the fairway, as the remaining Team Hackers members will appropriately applaud. Gonna be a long morning for Team Mexican Cheddar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back