What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious about the on course results.... especially on the heels of the blind ball testing. I know the ball is recommended for ss under 105 but I really don`t see an issue.

Alex

Played league last night. And absolutely crushed this ball off the tee... To the tune of 285-290 yrd drives... And straight!! I don't know what got into me... I hope it stays tho... Makes me feel like a long baller for being 5'8" and 145 lbs... It was easily 25 yds further than I'm use to.

Played league last night. And absolutely crushed this ball off the tee... To the tune of 285-290 yrd drives... And straight!! I don't know what got into me... I hope it stays tho... Makes me feel like a long baller for being 5'8" and 145 lbs... It was easily 25 yds further than I'm use to.

Gotta love heavy tail winds :D

Scored a T-Zoid Pro PW on Ebay to complete my set. Thus far Im loving these T-Zoid Pros. You have to hit the ball pretty flush with them but when you do, wow, do you get some great shots with them and the feel of them is classic Mizuno buttery soft.

I blame Hawk :p hit some balls on the range with it at finally am getting the results I wanted. TL310 is out of my bag (might swap shafts though)

150$ for this and it was almost new

a6cd090b-67e9-ea79.jpg

a6cd090b-67fd-fbde.jpg

a6cd090b-6810-96a0.jpg

I bought two Nike polos. One bright red, the other bright yellow. My GF said ketchup and mustard.

Yesterday I said 2 pair of Adidas shorts but that actually turned into 3 pairs of Adidas shorts and 2 pair of Adidas pants (all climacool) for $150 - not too shabby!! Love end of season sales!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Yesterday I said 2 pair of Adidas shorts but that actually turned into 3 pairs of Adidas shorts and 2 pair of Adidas pants (all climacool) for $150 - not too shabby!! Love end of season sales!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Really nice pickup!

I bought a Matrix Radix 4 shaft for my driver yesterday. Depending on how it goes, I will be buying a Radix 5 for my 3W. I can't wait to get this thing. Everything I have read about it is positive. I think it will fit my game very well.

Well I took the plunge and purchased the Harrison Shot Maker. I must say this thing seems to be the real deal. I didn't have access to a launch monitor to be able to tell if it changed my spin rate any, but I can tell a difference in my shots. I played my first round with it installed and WOW, now im not saying its going on correct everything, but my misses were not as bad, and balls that should have been sliced, had a slight fade to them. The shaft just feels "more solid" I didn't feel as much vibration on misses either. If you have access to one, I suggest giving it a try. I purchased an "F" and I love it.... Plus I got it for $75!!

Well I took the plunge and purchased the Harrison Shot Maker. I must say this thing seems to be the real deal. I didn't have access to a launch monitor to be able to tell if it changed my spin rate any, but I can tell a difference in my shots. I played my first round with it installed and WOW, now im not saying its going on correct everything, but my misses were not as bad, and balls that should have been sliced, had a slight fade to them. The shaft just feels "more solid" I didn't feel as much vibration on misses either. If you have access to one, I suggest giving it a try. I purchased an "F" and I love it.... Plus I got it for $75!!

Through Blind9 or somewhere else?

ordered a dozen nike 20xi s balls, two flat brim hats (nike 20xi) white and gray!!

Picked up a Ping iN Wack-e putter at GolfTown. I have been struggling with my putting lately and finally decided to abandon my Anser for something more forgiving and easier to align.

Sweet Nike Dri-Fit TW Stripe in green and a pair of black Adidas 3-Stripe shorts for golfsmith, 62.00 shipped, heck yes.

Odyessy Dart blade and a fubuki tour shaft to test out

Tuna, you always order the coolest stuff. Anytime I see you post in here, it excites me. And its never like "a glove" or "a dozen balls"....

Cheers Thainer! I like my golf as I like everything else, exotic heh. If you swing the deals is pretty much self funding as well which is nice. I've got some neat stuff coming through the pipeline that you might find neat (the Talamoni shaft for a driver and a hybrid cheif among them. I'm really looking forward to getting them on a LM).

Love the look of the DART Blade, it's on my short list.

Honestly when I first saw it I was looking around for the mothership that obviously spewed it out. However with one eye being more more dominant then the other I need something better then a dinky little line to aim. Cue the dart. Really, if it had a milled face like the tour black #2 then we'd be talking about my #2 putter of all time. I honestly don't like the insert on it, but I'll get use to it. Aiming is much more important to me.

Got 2 hirzl gloves today. One control, one feel. I can't wait to try these out.

you won't be dissapointed... great gloves i got both tried out the feel today finally only cause i lost my control the other day

you won't be dissapointed... great gloves i got both tried out the feel today finally only cause i lost my control the other day

The reviews on this site are what made me purchase them. I know a guy who is the rep for a few companies and he hooked me up with both for $20 total.

Picked up 3 golfpride vdr grips in red for the new wedges

MattyCaulk Aka Hawk hunter

Two Callaway golf gloves $16.00

Not sure you can call it a "buy" , but I picked up a set of :callaway: Razr X irons 5-AW today. Had enough store credit and traded in some old clubs that I was never going to use again so there was no $$$ out of pocket. Looking forward to getting used to these new irons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back