Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

Those two are co-smartest men alive, they must know something. I always look at something with the bigger picture in mind.

It is funny that we posted almost the exact same comment at the exact same instance. Is it a sign of things to come? Maybe.

Those two are co-smartest men alive, they must know something. I always look at something with the bigger picture in mind.

You gotta love puttin4spandexrights. You gotta love him.

It is funny that we posted almost the exact same comment at the exact same instance. Is it a sign of things to come? Maybe.

It is a sign of hte past that is for sure. You guys both found similar fate at the hands of yours truly! In fact combined you guys are about 0 for the century.

Only problem is taking away from demo time. Need something humiliating (as if rooting for TP was not bad enough). Saturdays round is played in a womens blouse or skirt?

You thinking overall MC bet or individual match bet?

---
- Tappin' in support of Team Hackers!

Women's golf blouse during demo day! Keep the bet within the confines of the group. I'll go whole match. Team Paradise stomps a mud hole in team hackers!

---
- Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

Wow, you guys are flat out geniuses. Priming me over 2 years and enduring ridicule and mocking and losing at outings only to save it for the Morgan Cup that was not yet conceived. Absolute geniuses.

He's that good

Don't worry, we know that. JB is scared and in what most psychologists would call the "denial" phase. Soon he'll reach "acceptance" and you will kick some Hacker arse

AHAHAHHA. Poor puttin4poulterspants. He has short bus support.

I love seeing all of the activity in this thread. It means a lot to all of the Morgan Cup participants to see that everyone is so interested in this event. Thanks for all of the support, no matter what side you are on, and we're going to put on a great show for all of you to follow this weekend!

I'm also going to be doing the "bend and snap!" on the live feed as much as I can, over/under is 8 bend and snaps if you want to bet on it! Also the over/under on the amount of times Tmex is seen eating on camera is now set at 4.

I can't believe you beat me to a short bus joke.

Also, There is no need to resort to name calling. Ol Gray and I am more smarter than all of Team Hackers. Don't MAKE me get Mrs. Greybush in here!

Love reading this thread and seeing all of the support for the matches and the Cup itself. Very entertaining to say the least.

Lets get back to taking TP supporters for all their worth

This is some fun stuff. I can't believe my protege Jacob took Coolbreeze and AD over me and Yoccos. Especially since we're playing DD67 and AD. lol.

Team Paradise for the win.

Kevin

I can't believe you beat me to a short bus joke.

Also, There is no need to resort to name calling. Ol Gray and I am more smarter than all of Team Hackers. Don't MAKE me get Mrs. Greybush in here!

Hey Dog, we must be brothers from another Mother :thumb: I like your little dig over over your avatar :terror: for JB. lol It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how this Cup is going down. Too much pressure from the early smack talk has brought out the pressure cooker. Even super beings are not immune to the performance anxiety bug :alien:

Hey Dog, we must be brothers from another Mother :thumb: I like your little dig over over your avatar :terror: for JB. lol It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how this Cup is going down. Too much pressure from the early smack talk has brought out the pressure cooker. Even super beings are not immune to the performance anxiety bug :alien:

I think so! Reunited at an outing someday :D lol

Team Hackers are already resorting to cheap shots. They are already on the run...time for Team Paradise to open fire!!! :terror:

I got nothing left to wager....

I expected more, and instead only get JB is afraid of P4B....Hehe. Dont forget I can change those...

Just because you take some pills to help performance anxiety doesnt mean we all have to ole timer...hehe

It's funny how JB is the only Hacker in here defending his Team :bicker:.... Grind time has begun :D

I expected more, and instead only get JB is afraid of P4B....Hehe. Dont forget I can change those...

Just because you take some pills to help performance anxiety doesnt mean we all have to ole timer...hehe

Every gun runs out of bullets JB. Give me some time here :D

As for your jibe to OG, someday that will be you. You, GG and your 10 cats living in a house with all sorts of metal sticks you can't remember how to use, so you swat flys and the cats you don't like with them.

It's funny how JB is the only Hacker in here defending his Team :bicker:.... Grind time has begun :D

No need for smacktalk when the clubs do it for them.

You guys are hysterical. We went weeks without a single post from TP supporters and now 20 minutes go by this is what we see.
All I gotta say OG is this....Your record speaks for itself.
And if you back out of your bet after losing (and you and I both know you are losing), there will be hell to pay at the outing.
Enjoy the dress.

Every gun runs out of bullets JB. Give me some time here :D

As for your jibe to OG, someday that will be you. You, GG and your 10 cats living in a house with all sorts of metal sticks you can't remember how to use, so you swat flys and the cats you don't like with them.

Couple of things pink shadow. We dont have cats.
This gun is still locked and loaded!
And come on down to an outing and we will see just how long it stays loaded. :alien:

My gun is full of Mr. Pibb!

Back