The Official 2011 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how fiery everyone gets around football season. I'm pretty excited about today. Let the Cam Newton era begin!

I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Wow, the one trade off to going back to work, I get to miss football all day. This really blow's, can't even record here in the motel, but can watch tonight's games.

Go Chefs!

Tap,Tap,Tap

Quick question for both of you. How much did Aaron Rodgers improve by year 2? How good was he as an NFL QB in year 2? How about by the 3rd year? You cant. Because he had a total of about 6 games played with 1 TD, 1 INT and 2 fumbles in his FIRST THREE YEARS!

Im not a Tebow fan. But I do respect the guy's work ethic and I would certainly rather root for him, than a Mike VIck, Ben Rapestberger, or half the other criminals in the NFL. Good guy, that is a hard worker. And they told him he wouldnt be successful at the college level too. Turned out, "they" were wrong about that. Im not going to say he wont make it yet, not with his work ethic.

Great point JB...he does have determination and a great work ethic. He has a LONG way to go to be a quality NFL QB in my opinion. I am not a Tebow fan either and I hate the fact that he tries to shove his beliefs down other peoples throat, but you have to respect the grit and determination.

Quick question for both of you. How much did Aaron Rodgers improve by year 2? How good was he as an NFL QB in year 2? How about by the 3rd year? You cant. Because he had a total of about 6 games played with 1 TD, 1 INT and 2 fumbles in his FIRST THREE YEARS!

Im not a Tebow fan. But I do respect the guy's work ethic and I would certainly rather root for him, than a Mike VIck, Ben Rapestberger, or half the other criminals in the NFL. Good guy, that is a hard worker. And they told him he wouldnt be successful at the college level too. Turned out, "they" were wrong about that. Im not going to say he wont make it yet, not with his work ethic.

I am a Tebow fan for that reason alone...hard work and continues to prove "them" wrong. I don't like Florida but did like Tebow there and will pull for him on Sundays. Now, enough with you people...I scored Texans-Colts tickets lower level and even though there will be no Manning today...today marks the first day of a long season for those who come to Houston to play this year. Feel free to slam my team, but let's get together later this year and see where we are!

I'm not rooting for him to fail. I want him to be good. But right now, he isn't anywhere near starter level.

ok...enjoy yet another 7-9 season lol

I am a Tebow fan for that reason alone...hard work and continues to prove "them" wrong. I don't like Florida but did like Tebow there and will pull for him on Sundays. Now, enough with you people...I scored Texans-Colts tickets lower level and even though there will be no Manning today...today marks the first day of a long season for those who come to Houston to play this year. Feel free to slam my team, but let's get together later this year and see where we are!

Wow, the one trade off to going back to work, I get to miss football all day. This really blow's, can't even record here in the motel, but can watch tonight's games.

Go Chefs!

Tap,Tap,Tap

I hear you man. Yesterday was the first tOSU game I have missed in like 8 years because of a new job. Sucked pretty bad.

Tebow may be one of the "good guys" but he's about as bright as a rock. It's painful to listen to him speak.

I hear you man. Yesterday was the first tOSU game I have missed in like 8 years because of a new job. Sucked pretty bad.

Tebow may be one of the "good guys" but he's about as bright as a rock. It's painful to listen to him speak.

You missed a great game too. OSU put on a dominate display against the powerful forces from Toledo, lol

I love how fiery everyone gets around football season. I'm pretty excited about today. Let the Cam Newton era begin!

I hope everyone enjoys their Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing how Cam does now that preseason is over!

You missed a great game too. OSU put on a dominate display against the powerful forces from Toledo, lol

Yah so I hear. I'm predicting 1 bowl win this year for the Big Ten. It's gonna be awful.

Comparing Tebow to Rodgers is moot. Tebow didn't wait behind a legend (at least to Packers fans) and isn't as talented as Rodgers to start with.

I did, however, become a fan when I seen how well he played along with the friar tuck haircut and seeing how his teammates speak of him.

Comparing Tebow to Rodgers is moot. Tebow didn't wait behind a legend (at least to Packers fans) and isn't as talented as Rodgers to start with.

I did, however, become a fan when I seen how well he played along with the friar tuck haircut and seeing how his teammates speak of him.

He may not be as talented of a QB as Rogers, but there is no doubt Tebow is every bit of an athlete.

It's hard not to pull for an underdog that only gets the highest remarks from his teammates and coaches...the only time I hear negative about him is either haters or the media who would love desperately to see him fail. I don't know if he'll ever make it to elite status in the NFL, but I think they'll have to physically throw him out of the league before he'll quit!

It's hard not to pull for an underdog that only gets the highest remarks from his teammates and coaches...the only time I hear negative about him is either haters or the media who would love desperately to see him fail.

Other than his coaches this year who said that Tebow was outplayed by Adam Weber. That opinion came from within the Broncos organization.

I don't want to see Tebow fail. But I want to stop hearing about his chances to start. They should be 0 chance he starts a game. He just isn't good enough - yet.

Tebow may turn out to be the next Bobby Douglas.

Kevin

I am ready for some football!! Remember all you DirecTV customers, we get a free weekend of the NFL Sunday Ticket. I'm off now to get the ingredients for wings!:clapp:

:clapp: HERE WE GO STEELERS....HERE WE GO!!!!

I like Tebow for some reason. He gets so much crap, you kinda wanna pull for him.

Every NFL pregame show is a waste of time. Why they are making those shows longer this year (ESPN has 3 hours, NFL Network has 4 hours) is beyond me. Too much laughing and fluff, not enough talk about the actual games. Please bring on the games!

Go Chefs!

Tap,Tap,Tap
Aren't you sick duey? Need to stay at the motel today? hehe

Tebow may turn out to be the next Bobby Douglas.

Kevin
I remember him, and I remember hoping he would get that 1,000 yards back in '72. Terrible passer, great runner.

We're ready for football!

aefcb43e-e8ae-735d.jpg

We're ready for football!

But he's wearing Panther gear! hehehe

Love the glare! Priceless!

That's our fierce face smalls. I actually think he could take the Chiefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back