Nickent Golf at the PGA Demo Day

DDBowdoin

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Just a few shots from Nickent, the King of Hybrids, at the 2009 Demo Day.

DSC_1449.jpg

DSC_1450.jpg

DSC_1451.jpg

DSC_1452.jpg

DSC_1453.jpg

DSC_1454.jpg

the best driver/shaft combo I hit all day... 4DX evolver with a Oban Revenge Shaft

DSC_1455.jpg

DSC_1456.jpg

DSC_1457.jpg

Are they showcasing any of their new tour putters yet? I just see the pipe in the photos.

We will have pictures of the tour putters tomorrow.

We will have pictures of the tour putters tomorrow.

Cool thanks JB, I also have a PM on the way for you.

Cool shots DD. Is that your shot just showing up in the clouds there?

Its of the tent.

The tent?

The banner that says "king of hybrids"

Cool shots DD. Is that your shot just showing up in the clouds there?

yes that would be my ballflight... I liked JB's with the V2 but this shaft blew the V2 out of the water. We had a strong wind blowing in a southewesterly direction and the ball still flew well. I am looking forward to speaking to Oban about this shaft over the next couple of days.

Right MO. JB I meant his tee SHOT, not a shot of DD himself! You can see a dark dot in the clouds after he hit his shot!

Cool pix JB and DD. Oban -- isn't that also the name of a Scotch?

i love Nickents Staff Bags.... just curious, are you allowed to buy anything there? hats? bags? irons? woods? or do they give you guys anything like that?

There are some small giveaways, but nothing big. It is not a consumer show.

i love Nickents Staff Bags.... just curious, are you allowed to buy anything there? hats? bags? irons? woods? or do they give you guys anything like that?

I wish... I'd love a staff bag for the range and when I am forced to take a cart at some of the courses around here.

I wish... I'd love a staff bag for the range and when I am forced to take a cart at some of the courses around here.

DD, did you get a chance to hit that Air Force One thing today? curious about that one and whether its just another Hammer or what? :alien:

Their Air Force One is being shipped to us as we speak. We will be reviewing the club very shortly for everyone. We did not hit it today.

can you guys get some pics of the Wilson FG59 blades? id love to see some sole and topline photos

We are meeting with them tomorrow and will get pics for you RS.

thanks JB! thats a set of blades id REALLY love to have.

Back