JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Obviously this group has no love for THP. But they did have the "free priority" sign hanging up in their booth. When I tried to photograph it, they would not allow it.

464656703_9YLmq-L.jpg

Hilarious!

I love the "as seen on TV" sign! Don't they use that for all those products that pop up between daytime television soaps, etc., like ginsu knives and tile grout angle tools? Anyway, I always thought their reaction to the criticism about the shipping thing was so curiously mismanaged. Too bad, because the towel is nice.

That is pretty funny JB, I can't believe they still are carrying that grudge around.

Never heard of them.

• Admin
Im not sure if it is against us or they just would not allow pictures.

That is pretty funny JB, I can't believe they still are carrying that grudge around.

whats the story with this? what happened?

• Admin
They did not care for our review that we ended up just taking down.

They did not care for our review that we ended up just taking down.

oh i see, i was just starting to look to see if you guys reviewed them or something, lol

Im not sure if it is against us or they just would not allow pictures.

Did you have ID's on your badges telling them who you were?

btw, what is a "free priority" sign?

They offer "free priority" which most people think means shipping, but in reality it means nothing.

Why did you take it down JB? It's an honest review that other people should see to beware of products not very-well liked.

No effence, but there can't always be good reviews everywhere. People should know about this product.

Why did you take it down JB? It's an honest review that other people should see to beware of products not very-well liked.

No effence, but there can't always be good reviews everywhere. People should know about this product.

I second that.

That's the best part, it wasn't a bad review of the product. The complaint was it's misleading to offer "Free Priority Upgrade" that is actually nothing.

ah, thanks for posting that link. yeah, that is just a total scam/BS with the "free priority" gimmick. that kind of stuff irritates me

Yeah, me too. That's the kind of thing that will make me cancel an order even if the $ amount isn't that much. Just on principle.

Spoiler
Who knew I had principles, right?

Back