Srixon Starpower Sweepstakes

Badger_Golfer

Reaction score
Handicap
http://webforms.clevelandgolf.com/srixon/starpower/index.html
Here is your chance to play with one of the best players in the world. Winners will play 18 holes of golf with one of the following Srixon staff players – Jim Furyk, Vijay Singh, Boo Weekley or Erica Blasberg.

Purchase your Z-STAR or Z-STARx golf balls today and see for yourself why so many tour pros are making the switch to Srixon to play a better ball.

Fill out the following form for a chance to play with a pro!
I think it would be fun to play golf with Boo Weekly. I have a feeling he and I would have a lot in common. :D

Very cool

Boo would be cool but I think I would have to pick Erica
I think I would be too distracted if they put me with Erica. :bulgy-eyes:

Very cool. Unfortunately, new premium golf balls cost too much for me.

Very cool. Unfortunately, new premium golf balls cost too much for me.
You dont need to purchase any Z-Stars in order to enter this sweepstakes. Thats the first thing I thought too, but I just looked at the rules and terms and it doesnt say anything about buying golfballs. :confused2:

You dont need to purchase any Z-Stars in order to enter this sweepstakes. Thats the first thing I thought too, but I just looked at the rules and terms and it doesnt say anything about buying golfballs. :confused2:

Then what's in it for Srixon??

I would love to play a round with Jim Furyk, he's my favorite player!

Then what's in it for Srixon??
Acushnet does the same thing all the time. Im almost constantly getting e-mails from them about some kinda sweepstakes for free golfshoes or free clubs.
Id agree with JB that its about good public relations and getting the Srixon name out there.

After wetting myself out of fear on the first tee, then changing, that would be really fun.

No kidding. I think I would be so nervous that Id play so poorly that the pro would be thinking, "has this guy ever even played golf????"

Back