Nickent Launching Driver?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Breaking news. This was just sent over the wire and THP got it first. You will see it reported around the internet tomorrow, but it is our exclusive right now.

IMHO its more of a teaser than anything else. Obviously they gave us the interchangeable shaft for the most part. But what could be coming? My guess is that it is similar tech like Nike and TM have come out with, but Nickent is fairly innovative, so who knows.

Whatever the actual product is, I am sure we will hear about it soon.
508573485_ZvRj7-XL-1.jpg

Nickent will be back strong, I have no doubt.

I can't wait to hear what they do with this one!

• Admin
Me neither.

5DX Evolver w/str8-fit type system? Just a guess, since it's been said they are working on a 5DX line of driver/woods.

Whatever it is, I wanna know!

This could be huge JB. I cannot wait to see what they could be coming out with. It is hard to believe that it can be better than what they have curently. There gear is the best I have played!

Nickent drivers always look good to me.

cool.....although to me that means probably just that the 4dx evolver price should drop. I am so happy with that club at the mo that unless i was guaranteed 10 yards at least, every drive i wouldnt even look at it unless it came up dirt cheap.

my money is on the 5dx evolver style thing (maybe adjustable face)....although i doubt they will put hugely visible wings on it!

• Admin
I am really looking forward to getting some news on this one.

I will say based on what I have heard that you all are about right in the changes.

I have a 4DX Tour (Not Tour Spec) that I got from them a couple of weeks back and it is by far the best looking and best performing driver that they have ever had. I played a FT-3 Tour Callaway for years with it beating out all challengers until the 4DX hit the bag. It now seems firmly in the bag.

Spoke to Hoefy about this yesterday. I am not sure ANYBODY knows whats coming!!! This one could be a very cool idea if done properly. They will not give me details because there is still 2 decisions to be made by them. So if you are hearing rumors, most likely they are untrue based on the fact that even NICKENT has not made the final decision.

Your Game technology will allow the golfer to set the shaft into the clubhead in 28 different positions. Giving the golfer many more options than the R9 or Str8fit drivers.
Nickent will be making the announcement worldwide soon.

This was posted on another site which is along the lines of the rumor I heard. They said they copied it word for word from an e-mail

Chris, while that is the rumor going around, they have NOT decided if that is what they are going to do. That is why we have the companies HERE DIRECTLY so that they can answer the questions like that. It will be the most adjustable HOWEVER according to both the lead club designer as well as the VP, it has not been decided as of yet.

I received an email from Nickent over the weekend with the picture you posted, JB. Damn teaser, I was hoping it was the full details!

Back