My new favorite golfer!

julie_m

EveryoneLovesACallyGirl
Reaction score
Saturday May 16 2009

JOHAN Edfors received a bottle of pink Moet champagne for his support of the 'Wear Something Pink' day to raise funds for the Marie Keating Foundation.

Edfors dressed from head-to-toe in pink, but unfortunately had to hide it all beneath his rain gear as the rain lashed down.

Sponsors '3' are donating €10 from every pay-monthly package bought by customers from March 28 to this week-end to the Foundation. They're also giving a portion of the tournament's gate receipts.

You can see his baby-pink pink panther stocking cap and shoes. I can't find a pic, but here are other ones.

http://gallery.photo.net/photo/6447205-lg.jpg

JohanE_02.jpg

Spoiler
Siiiiiiigh.

Might want to try shrinking that picture down a bit.

I linked it.

It's weird, it's nice and small in the new window, huge on the forum. Go figure.

he has some of the coolest Puma Staff Bags

Thats cool. Id wear pink like that if it were to raise money for charity.

Johan is so cool, I think he'd wear pink even if it didn't raise money! :wink:

I wear pink not for charity....Now only if that made me cool.

Johan is so cool, I think he'd wear pink even if it didn't raise money! :wink:
Yeah....ummmm... Im not sure Im secure enough in my manhood to wear pink on a regular basis.
I'll stick to wearing either all black or all white. Like I said though, if it were to raise money for charity Id gladly wear pink.

I wear pink not for charity....Now only if that made me cool.
Im pretty sure most people here would agree that you're already pretty cool. If you arent cool without the pink, all the pink clothes in the world arent gonna make it happen.

Thanks Bake.

Me-ow!

I didn't notice. I'm more of a facial-features girl, myself. :arrogant:

Sweetie, his face is in the shadows. The shot is focused on his right thigh.

Sweetie, his face is in the shadows. The shot is focused on his right thigh.

That one, it is a crummy picture. I was trying to get his Puma in there, and I thought y'all might like the belt. The linked one is better. :lashes:

I feel in good faith I must admit it: objectively speaking, that is one attractive example of the human male.

My wife and I noticed his pink Puma knit hat Saturday morning since it was cold there. We just bought a couple of those, plus I have that belt...glad to see guys on tour wearing this stuff. As far as his looks...how about a haircut, hippy.:dont-know:

Back