Nationwide Children's Hospital Invitational

bogeyme

The Golf GODS hate me
Reaction score
Handicap
High
This starts at the end of July. I can't wait. I'm hoping to go again this year. It would be cool to go to this tournament and then the next weekend travel up to Akron for the the Bridgestone tournament. :hint hint:

Tickets are cheap and it was a blast last year when I was there.

Nationwide Children's Hospital Invitational

The Bridgestone event is not next weekend IIRC.

The Bridgestone event is not next weekend IIRC.

I know. It's the weekend following the Nationwide event here in Columbus.

My mistake Bogey, Im an idiot as most already know.

My mistake Bogey, Im an idiot as most already know.

That's ok. I had to double check what I wrote to make sure I didn't say next weekend.

That will be fun bogey. The Nationwide guys (I still want to call it the Hogan Tour) aren't as good as the PGA guys, but they are stil better than most will ever see. Plus I would guess that as a group they are hungrier than the guys on the PGA Tour. (And I don't mean they are starving!)

That will be fun bogey. The Nationwide guys (I still want to call it the Hogan Tour) aren't as good as the PGA guys, but they are stil better than most will ever see. Plus I would guess that as a group they are hungrier than the guys on the PGA Tour. (And I don't mean they are starving!)

It should be. I just hope that my "buddy" Grant Waite will be here again this year. It was so cool talking to him after the round. He even apologized to me after his round on Sunday for his poor play. I thought he played well his scoring just didn't show it. How many PGA'ers would do that? He even remembered me from the day before. It could just be the way he is but he was so cool. I would have loved to have dinner with him and his wife and just talk golf and hang out.
And some of those guys maybe starving. :smile:

Back