Sligo now available at...

Sligowear

Same Game. New Vibe.
Reaction score
Handicap
Sligo is very excited to announce the availability of our 09 collection at Golf Galaxy!! We have always strived to increase the reach and accessibility of our brand and this is another step along that way.

It will debut sometime this coming week and you, the THP readers, are the very first to hear.

That is SO exciting, we are so happy for you! Hopefully with more exposure the demand for the ladies gear will grow so I can stop drooling over JB's clothes!!

When you told me this a short while ago, both GG and myself were ecstatic. It could not happen to a better group of people that we are honored to know as friends. Now get busy designing the "Morgan".

That is awesome, even with all the purchases I make online I still like to be able to see and touch clothing before I buy.

Congrats, that's great news! Now I need to visit the location in Orlando to see some of the clothes in person.

Awesomeness.

Great news! You can design the Morgan, the Diane, the Claire...

Suh-weet!

Do we know which store fronts will carry it at first?

That's great news!

Golf Galaxy is just a few miles down the road from the house.

Very happy for Sligo. This should give you guys some much deserved exposure. The stuff is awesome and I'm sure it will be a success for Galaxy. Just a matter of time until they put it in Dick's!

Very happy for Sligo. This should give you guys some much deserved exposure. The stuff is awesome and I'm sure it will be a success for Galaxy. Just a matter of time until they put it in Dick's!

I was thinking the same thing. Since Dick's/Golf Galaxy are one in the same I figure it won't be long but you never know.

Congrats Sligo. :alien2: :banana:

That is awesome, even with all the purchases I make online I still like to be able to see and touch clothing before I buy.

+1

Congrats Sligo!

epic! no I don't have to worry about what may fit, etc. I'll know right away!

Got excited and went to Golf Galaxy today. Not yet in but I will go daily until it is.

schaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawingggggggggggggggggggggg!

Couldbeau - I'm working on being able to interchange the shorts/pants/shirts/belts/etc. online for 2010 so you can make your outfits from our site... like a style guide... and include recommendations. I think people would have a lot of fun with it, and I might need to keep a laptop in my closet!

JB - When we get a list of Golf Galaxy locations together, we will DEFINITELY post it for everyone to see. I know for a fact the Orlando store will have it.

Dent - We're working on Golftown.

.... and of last week we are now in Spain.
Cheers!

Keep asking!!!!

Keep asking!!!!

Got excited and went to Golf Galaxy today. Not yet in but I will go daily until it is.

Hahahaha
Graz, that's fantastic!! Even going into stores that don't currently carry our collection but inquiring via some top level staff is great for us. We appreciate it!

Couldbeau - I'm working on being able to interchange the shorts/pants/shirts/belts/etc. online for 2010 so you can make your outfits from our site... like a style guide... and include recommendations. I think people would have a lot of fun with it, and I might need to keep a laptop in my closet!

That online style guide is going to be AWESOME!!! I was going to suggest something like that... There's soooo many combinations that look good and it'll be fun to plug and play! For 2009 I just bought a bunch of stuff and I'll have my own style guide in my closet... (Once I get my THP DISCOUNT order, I'll be up to 8 shirts and 5 shorts!) I was lucky enough to have some help from JB and others on THP and Aaron was a HUGE help as well.

You guys are great and I'll be buying your stuff for life... We just need to talk you in to setting up a frequent buyers program!

Back