Golftini Fall Fashion Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Admin
Bump for afternoon readers.

I have a big collection of golf outfits including shorts, golf skirts, capris, polos and sweaters from Adidas, Nike, Ashworth, Izod, Callaway, Tehama, Ralph Lauren and Golftini. I have to say that without a doubt - Golftini has become my favorite. The clothes fit me as though they're made for me, but aren't tight and I love the patterns and materials.

I had seen their clothes in stores, but it was GG's review that made me buy something.

Golftini would fit you well. My rear end is too round (I'm being euphemistic here) for a lot of their stuff.

Golftini would fit you well. My rear end is too round (I'm being euphemistic here) for a lot of their stuff.

I often have that same problem with clothing. I buy almost everything a size too big and get it tailored to fit my waist this way everything else fits perfectly. My waist is somewhere between a size to two sizes smaller than my hips/butt/thighs.

Lets please keep this about Golftini. Thank you.

Lets please keep this about Golftini. Thank you.

Yeah, yeah. The underlying point is that the way their stuff is cut, it works better with flat rear ends.

Back