Not open for further replies.

cjroman

Club Hoing Ain't Easy
Reaction score
Handicap
Feelings
***THE COBRA HYBRID AND ADAMS FAIRWAY ARE SOLD ***

Make me an offer on the irons...

All items are priced at or just below current PGA value guide resale pricing and include shipping, that's right, shipping is included in the price.

For Sale are a Set of Callaway X-Hot Regular Flex Men's Irons, 5-AW, Standard Length, Lie and Loft. Used a season and a half (Purchased in July 2013) and cleaned after every round. Stock Callaway grips with a good amount of life in them. I cleaned the grips after every third round. Asking $200 shipped.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

***SOLD***Next is a Cobra BioCell Hybrid in black, Regular flex stock shaft, 3-4 Hybrid 19-22 degrees, comes with head cover and wrench $60 Shipped. Purchased in November 2014, used a few times, Using my contest win Adams Tight Lies hybrids instead. Asking $60 shipped. ***SOLD***

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

***SOLD***Finally an Adams Speedline Super S 15 degree fairway wood, stock regular flex Matrix Radix S VI shaft, with head cover. Stock Adams grip, used one season. Asking $39 shipped.***SOLD***

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Thanks.

Last edited:
Going to bump this for one last call on the irons before heading to the Bay or trading them in online...make me an offer.
Anyone?

Mods, please lock this up. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back