Mens Tehama Golf Apparel

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Tehama Golf Apparel just sent some stuff over for review. Here are a few unboxing pictures of the outfits they sent over.

737270736_s5oQC-L-1.jpg

737270374_Y3PTS-L-1.jpg

737270686_xSouh-L-1.jpg

737270327_wz7xN-L-1.jpg

737270497_TqS2d-L-1.jpg

737270619_FY56p-L-1.jpg

These look great JB, can't wait to read your review :)

I am a big fan of the Tehama line. I love the hang'em dry line for Tampa weather.

How is that? You just wash and hang dry? Any wrinkles?

I am a big fan of the Tehama line. I love the hang'em dry line for Tampa weather.

Me too Andy - especially the Green line - it's so soft.

• Admin
The plaid shorts do look pretty cool :good:

I agree MO, those would be some sick pants! :banghead::banghead:

The outfit on the left is definitely my fav. I just ordered a pair of their plaid shorts (black/red/white) from TGW... Looking forward to getting them and seeing THP's review!

Those beige pants look awesome.

I like the shirts a lot. Call me old and out of style, but plaid pants just don't find their way onto me.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Old and out of style ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Plaid's not my favorite either.

I like the shirts a lot. Call me old and out of style, but plaid pants just don't find their way onto me.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Old and out of style ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Plaid's not my favorite either.

I think you guys just haven't found the right plaid for short men. A large plaid wouldn't work for you, but I think this one would.

I'm liking what I see so far! I've seen the line around a couple times online, but haven't ordered anything since I wasn't familiar with the brand. Looking forward to the review!

Clint Eastwood is one of the creators.

I am a fan of different colors, especially in my golf attire. Never really took notice to Tehama, but these pictures opened my eyes to them.

I thought you were kidding... but he really is...

Yes. Have you ever tried Tehama? It's more traditional than Sligo, which I know you like, but I think you'd like Tehama too. The quality is quite good.

I'm diggin' the beige pants on the right. Perfect multi-purpose pants: can wear to work, on the course, or on the town, or hopefully all places in one day!

Looking forward to what you have to say about this lineup. Do you actually get out and play a round or two in the attire?

Absolutely. Always try everything we review

Absolutely. Always try everything we review

Man, it's like the 365 days of holiday cheer for you!

Man, it's like the 365 days of holiday cheer for you!

If we did not have to do the work associated with the reviews, you would be exactly right....hehe

Imagine doing a shoe review and the company still wanting it back. Shoes...Really?

Back