Super Bowl Commercials

cwill

Reaction score
Handicap
Figured I'd get a thread started for people to post about the best/favorite Super Bowl 44 commercials.

So far during the pregame, the Lebron, Dwight Howard and Larry Bird McDonald's commercial was a good one. A twist on the great Jordan and Bird McDonald's commercials.

Tell us about your favorites!

Ignore my misspelling in the thread title....can one of the mod's correct that to Bowl....too many beer's already :smile:

Great idea cwil. I missed the pregame, but ready to go! What, the Chiefs didn't make it, hehe

I just turned the game on - I was so involved in the Puppy Bowl that I forgot to change the channel.

That was a good one. Loved that old LB/MJ commercial.

I just turned the game on - I was so involved in the Puppy Bowl that I forgot to change the channel.

Wife had me watching the Puppy bowl as well, ha. But come kickoff I had to take control of the remote.

Wife had me watching the Puppy bowl as well, ha. But come kickoff I had to take control of the remote.

If I had any clue had to work my DVR - I'd tape the Puppy Bowl.

I thought the puppy bowl was 1 hour long and then they just replay it over and over.

I thought the puppy bowl was 1 hour long and then they just replay it over and over.

I think that is correct.

Both of the 1st two commercials were good. Bud Light and Snickers.

Betty White and Abe Vigoda just took some hard licks!!!

"There is Bud light in the fridge made from bud light".

Think I got that right, not a bad commercial, but don't expect it to be the best from Budweiser.

There has been a super bowl shuffle sighting.

The thongs just wrong!

Doritos anti-bark collar - pretty good. Probably because I'm a dog lover, but thought that was a funny one.

Bears shuffle, not bad either, but hard to compare to the original.

Dorito is doin it this year, so is Bud!

There has been a Dharma member sighting.

Betty White and Slouch (Abe Vigoda) was good, but really cracked Liz up.

Go Daddy, always good ones, ha.

Poor Montgomery Burns is broke, but he still gets a coke, haha

Doritos and Budweiser really going at it.

Doritos funeral one was good.

One talented Beavor?

haha bud light rap sound one was good.

T-Pain b!$%&es!!!

Back