1. zoveracker

WTB Razr Fit Extreme or X Hot 10.5* Driver

I would like to buy either a Razr Fit Extreme or X-Hot 10.5* driver. shaft with the head would be optional. thanks.
  2. N

WTS/WTT Irons, Driver, Fairway, Hybrid Driving

Back up for sale a Callaway X2Hot Pro 15* 3 Wood. ATX Green Stiff Shaft h/c included. $65.00 Shipped and PPD Conus.
  3. N

WTS Irons, Driver, Fairway, Hybrid Driving

Please close
  4. Poslunator

Callaway Fairway Woods

Hey Guys, I was at my local simulator the other day and heard a rattle coming from my razr hawk 3 wood. After Googling it i established that a weight had come loose or something. After reading online it sounds like you can send it back to callaway and they'll replace it with a new club...
  5. Fourwiggle

Project X PXV Tour and/or Tour 52 shaft question?

Is there anyone who has previously demoed or who is currently playing this shaft in a driver? What are your turn-ons? What are your turn-offs? How does it compare to your favorite shaft? Like it better? Hate it? Why? SPECS PXV TOUR AND PXV TOUR 52 The all-new Project X PXv Tour 52 is the...
  6. JB

Callaway X-Hot & X-Hot Pro Driver Preview Thread

THP has all of the details on this new driver coming soon from Callaway Golf. Click the link below to get all of the tech specs and see what is in store with this new release. http://bit.ly/YX7nF0
Back