1. MrVanillaGorilla

Srixon ZX5 MKII LS Head only

Bought the wrong driver, LS version. I bought the non LS version as well. Going to sell the LS head. Hit it twice in indoor Simulator. It is Z PERFECT MINT condition. Will sell for $275.
  2. MrVanillaGorilla

For Sale Stealth 2 Plus Driver

Stealth 2 Plus driver 9° with Kai'Li White Stiff shaft, MCC +4 Midsize grip. I purchased this driver new a few weeks ago. Only been hit by myself in simulator. Will sell for $350 including shipping. Mint condition.
  3. TJRyska

Bridgestone B1 ST Driver

4. S

For Sale Callaway Rogue Max ST LS 10.5°

SOLD Callaway Rogue Max ST LS 10.5° Used for 3 rounds - great condition $200 shipped
  5. S

For Sale Callaway Rogue ST LS 10.5° head

Delete
  6. lil'mike

For Sale LN Paradym driver 10.5 deg. New/unhit Paradym 5wd/7wd set (15&18 deg), Ping G410 LST 9 deg driver, Cobra 3100 IX/H 4-Gap graph set, Pyramid putters.

I have a few things to clear out since they are not needed. Payment via Paypal. All prices include shipping for Albatross members, all others add $15 shipping! NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES AT THIS TIME! SOLD...1.) Callaway Paradym standard driver, 10.5 deg with Proj X Haz Gen 4 5.5 reg flex...
  7. lil'mike

WTT: Callaway Paradym head, 10.5 deg standard model for a Paradym X head.

Hello, I have a RH Callaway Paradym driver head in 10.5 degrees that was used for a few rounds only and in great shape! I am looking to trade for the Paradym X model with preference to 9 deg but will consider the 10.5 too. Head cover included or we can just keep them and swap heads only! I...
  8. K

New golfer, time to upgrade the bag

I am a relatively new golfer, started with the buddies during covid. I found a full set of burners and immediately caught the bug. Now that I feel like I am getting my swing down, I want to upgrade the bag. I recently was fit for a paradym and rogue driver. LOVED the feel of these...
  9. TJRyska

Review LogicalOne neuro Driver

Good evening, hope y’all are doing well. I’m writing a review of the LogicalOne Golf neuro Driver. I came across the company on Instagram. Recently, @ddec reviewed the irons and wedges. I was curious about their driver and asked them if they’d be willing to send me one to test and review...
  10. TJRyska

Review - Ping G425 Max

I recently received the Ping G425 Max and wanted to share my thoughts on the club. I've never owned a Ping club before this one. Prior to this, I was trying out the Callaway Epic Max LS. It was a great driver and I could smoke it, but I wanted a little more accuracy. So, enter the Ping... I...
  11. S

For Sale Brand New Sim 2 9.0 Deg, Smoke Black RDX 6.5

$350 shipped with black/red MCC grip.
  12. U

For Sale New in plastic Taylormade Sim 2 Driver, 8 degree, Extra Stiff

As seen in pictures, this driver is brand new. Smoke Black RDX 6.5 70g shaft. $380 shipped.
  13. S

For Sale Cobra Speedzone Driver 9 degree Stiff Rogue & Headcover

ALL SOLD, NOTHING TO SEE HERE Cobra King Speedzone 2020 Driver 9 degree club, with Rogue Stiff shaft 110. Includes the Stock Cobra Speedzone headcover in excellent condition. Head has some light scratches where the top meets the head of the face, and then some small scratches on the back...
  14. S

Speedzone Driver to Replace F9 - So many weights options now, any guidance besides try each?

About my swing: Tend to get more than enough loft from my 9* drivers, high ball flight. Probably losing yardage, carry is around 240ish on the range, in play my average total is around 265. Have been gaming a Cobra F9 driver with 2g weight in the front, and 14g weight in the back. Had a...
  15. zoveracker

Anyone use a ST200 head

Just wondering if any THPers use a ST200 mizuno head and what your opinions of it were? I bought one on a whim bc I cracked my driver and found a new* 9.5* head for 150 on eBay. I bought a white tie to go in it but am waiting on the ferule to be delivered. The crazy part is that the same day the...
  16. JPendleton

For Sale Rare! Callaway Mavrik Sub Zero Triple Diamond

For Sale: Head only, Mavrik Triple D. 9deg. 195g (14g/2g weights) Great condition. 9.5/10. No blemishes or chips. Very light sole wear. No spec sheet, however loft and face angle play true, high smash factor on TM. $469 (shipping included to lower 48, will provide tracking number within 48...
  17. M

Counterfeit Ping G425 Driver

Has anyone seen or heard of any counterfeit Ping G425 Max drivers? I just ordered a Ping head only from EBay for $480. Seller has great reviews. I’m thinking I’m getting a legit Ping head but with nothing but time to think the worst between ordering it and receiving it, I’m looking for...
  18. S

For Sale GARMIN GPS GOLF SMARTWATCH(new in box) $400 in store,selling for $175

I have a new in box never used Garmin Approach S 60. I got it as a gift but unfortunately due to my condition ,I can’t golf. So the first 175 cash takes it. Or I’ll ship it and you can cash app me.
  19. zoveracker

WTB Razr Fit Extreme or X Hot 10.5* Driver

I would like to buy either a Razr Fit Extreme or X-Hot 10.5* driver. shaft with the head would be optional. thanks.
  20. NikedOut

For Sale SOLD: Titleist TS3 Driver 9.5 Degree Head and Head Cover

Titleist TS3 9.5 Degree Driver Head & Headcover +2g Weight No Sky Marks Minimal Face Wear Minimal Sole Wear 2 Dots on face are stickers for GC Quad Launch Monitor and can be removed Headcover is in great shape. Used for 1 Season (Jan 2020 to November 2020) Asking $170 Shipped to CONUS. Can...
Back