1. H

P790 real or fake?

I have a buddy that’s father in law bought p790 on Black Friday. He is trying to sell me them, but I’m not sure if they are fake or real. I can’t find a comp online. Anyone know if they are real? If so, could you send a link to another set like them?
  2. Matt Hutch

Looking for new product feedback

Hi, I'm an avid golfer and I am trying to gauge interest for a product launch, so I am looking for anyone who would be interested in giving 10 minutes of their time in the name of golf innovation! I am an individual doing research on an early stage product looking to email, zoom, call or meet...
  3. Paddy1Putt

Realistically how long can you use the same set of irons without it impacting you negatively?

I am just curious what your thoughts are on this. I own some 2017 F7 Cobras and absolutely can hit them better than anything I have ever purchased etc... I've been through Ping 410, i210, Taylor Made Sims, and some others..... I'm 46 and play about once 1 week. Do I run much risk staying...
  4. J

Wedge lie angle

Do most tour pros ply there wedges flat? Or flat compared to their iron lie angles?
  5. Dt1741

Best glove for the range?

What is the best range glove on the market. Im going through Tour Authentic gloves left and right. I love them to game with but want something more durable on the range.
  6. B

Help identifying this logo!

Hi All, First time poster here. I recently purchased a Jones Sports Co golf bag in their blind draw sale. Didn’t know what I was going to get. The bag arrived today and I am really happy with it, but it has this logo on it. Would anyone know what Club this logo is? I have no idea where to start.
  7. GolferGal

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Due to the original thread being too large I have closed that one up and started this one. You can reference the old one here http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?12703-Equipment-Pondering-W-OEM-Kevin.
  8. cramer18

To those other nuts in Cincinnati, OH or Close by...

Just wanted to bring to the attention of my fellow hackers in Cincinnati, or around the area. January 20-22 at the Duke Energy Center Downtown. Get yourself prepared for 2012. Every time I have been there are loads of new and used equipment along with a large amount about travel!!!! Check out...
  9. B

Callaway X Forged Irons Review

Hello THP'ers, As some of you may be aware I have been searching for a new set of irons and I have been given some great advice here at THP. I have tested lots of irons including the new Ap2's and Taylormade MC's, I enjoyed hitting them so much that I couldn't choose between them, that was...
  10. Sean

2012 Golf Digest Hot List: What Was Tested

This is what they tested to 2012. Quite a list Drivers Adams Fast 12 LS Bob Burns No Bananas DAT Bob Burns B-2 Bomber Boccieri Heavy Driver Bridgestone J40 (430/445) Callaway RAZR Fit Callaway RAZR X Black Cleveland Black Cleveland Classic Cobra ZL Encore Cobra Long Tom Cobra AMP DnA Welded...
Back