Over the past two years, Cleveland Golf not only established the successful line of Mashie hybrids, but they also ushered in innovations like Gliderail soles. In 2013, Cleveland is bringing something new to their hybrid line with the Classic Hybrid. The most obvious change visually is the move away from the familiar finish on the previous Mashie line of hybrids, but it’s the technology inside that Cleveland is most excited about.
Cleveland Classic Hybrid
Style and confidence are now available in a hybrid. Incredible distance is combines with Gliderail Technology for more speed and forgiveness from any lie. The Classic Hybrid is aimed at golfers of all abilities.
- All–Around Performance
- Engineered for maximum distance and forgiveness from the rough, sand, tee, or fairway.
- Gliderail Sole
- Combination of two rails with subtle center keel measurability decreases turf drag for more lift and speed at impact.
- Optimal Center of Gravity
- Center of Gravity moved deeper in the club head to promote higher launch and more penetrating flight.
- Matrix OZIK XCON-h6 Shaft
- Provides maximum performance and stable feel while promoting a high-launch, low-spin flight.
- Lofts available: H1 (15.5), H2 (18.0), H3 (20.5), H4 (23.0), H5 (26.0)
- Swing Weight: D4