Jimmy The Pins

Reaction score
Handicap
Nice website!! Im good friends with Craig Mac..I have been golfing for about 2years and have recently pulled every muscle in my lower back golfing. Well, not really golfing, but rather streching at the driving range before playing 18. It's pretty much the equivalent to braking your hand while making a PB&J sandwich. How embarrassing, imagine bent over in agony waiting for someone to ask if you need help and all you get is a 73 year-old man bent over in the same position that you are asking, "are you gonna uses those balls"? Anywho, thanks for having me and I look forward getting back out there before winter.

Equip
Driver: Taylormade Burner 10.5*
Rescue: Taylormade 19*
Irons: Taylormade BurnerXDs P-3
Wedge: Custom Crafted Spalding Great Escape Pro Caliber Sand Wedge
Putter: Limited Edition Spalding Pro Impact "3 Putt" Putter

My handicap is 20 not 36.

Glad to have you. I am going to be playing with Craig Mac tomorrow while he visits FL. Sorry to hear about your injury, hopefully it doesnt last long. And atleast you can have a place to call home (THP) while you are waiting to play again.

Thanks...I hope you guys have a good time...

Welcome aboard Pins, glad to have you!! And I would have had a solid round today except for a triple-double finish, but thats golf....

Another one I never welcomed. I don't know where my head was that day! Welcome! Belatedly, but welcome nonetheless.

Back