Sligo Wear Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
  • Admin
Dent,
This stuff is as nice as I have ever come across. The shorts are the best I own now.

• Admin
It is a bit high, but they have sales all the time. ANd judging from the clothing, it will last a LONG time.

You are correct, it does look like good quality, But I'll have to wait until I get a big paycheck.

Great review though JB!

• Admin
Had the Vegas Shorts and the Fuscia shirt on today for my morning round. Absolutely great clothing.

plaid shorts... something about them won't let me take them on a golf course

of course, I've never worn shorts while playing golf... regardless of the weather

95 humid, hey... they were pants on tour, so... so must I

• Admin
Not down here you wouldnt. Shorts are a must.

plaid shorts... something about them won't let me take them on a golf course

of course, I've never worn shorts while playing golf... regardless of the weather

95 humid, hey... they were pants on tour, so... so must I

To each his own, I wear shorts as much as possible. I think I could even do plaid, maybe.
I'm not a pro, about as far from it as possible, so I feel no obligation to suffer wearing pants when it's hot and humid.

The plaid in these Sligo shorts is very NOT flashy.

To each his own, I wear shorts as much as possible. I think I could even do plaid, maybe.
I'm not a pro, about as far from it as possible, so I feel no obligation to suffer wearing pants when it's hot and humid.

I have very nice lighweight microfiber pants so they treat me well... even in high heat / humid conditions

when I wear shorts around the range or whatever I feel like there are bugs or flys around my ankles and I find it distracting... strange huh?

Fairwaystyles.com is having a big sale on everything still going on. I was able to pick up a white Sligo belt that DD has as well as a couple of new shirts and they were all marked down.

Fairwaystyles.com is having a big sale on everything still going on. I was able to pick up a white Sligo belt that DD has as well as a couple of new shirts and they were all marked down.

The 50% off sale is still on?

Clothes are limited, and usually all of the medium sizes are taken, act fast people!

Its not always 50% off now Dent, but it is still the end of season sale. And tons of deals to be had.

Back