Tobby4

Reaction score
Handicap
TooHigh
So the PGA Superstore not 500 yards from my house is closing. Therefore everything in the store is 50% off. The transferred all the balls and everything to their other stores here in Atlanta but they have a bunch of clubs and bags and clothes and all that on sale.

I bought myself a new Calloway X-tour 60 degree wedge for $30 (I got the Oil can one)

I got a new Calloway FT-5 Driver, 9.5 degrees, stiff, with the weight shifted for a draw. $115

I got a new Taylor Made Hoffer bag, Its sweet, for like $30

I will be returning the Titlest 907D2 that I got for Christmas and using that money to cover everything listed above.

Off to the range for a medium bucket and then out to play 9.

So the PGA Superstore not 500 yards from my house is closing. Therefore everything in the store is 50% off. The transferred all the balls and everything to their other stores here in Atlanta but they have a bunch of clubs and bags and clothes and all that on sale.

I bought myself a new Calloway X-tour 60 degree wedge for $30 (I got the Oil can one)

I got a new Calloway FT-5 Driver, 9.5 degrees, stiff, with the weight shifted for a draw. $115

I got a new Taylor Made Hoffer bag, Its sweet, for like $30

I will be returning the Titlest 907D2 that I got for Christmas and using that money to cover everything listed above.

Off to the range for a medium bucket and then out to play 9.

amazing! did they have any rangefinders?

Congrats. The FT-5 has an extremely hot face.

Congrats. The FT-5 has an extremely hot face.

agreed... I demoed one at my local range I almost bought an imix FT5 on the spot

We are very much looking forward to trying out the FT-9 that should be in our hands in january.

We are very much looking forward to trying out the FT-9 that should be in our hands in january.

I'm hearing its a massive improvement... failed in the aesthetics department though, boy is that thing ugly

Both the FT-9 and FT-IQ did that. But if they work they work.

true, true..

looks like something the predator would tee up!

So the PGA Superstore not 500 yards from my house is closing.

That sucks (the closing). I love the PGA Superstore! I always make sure I go there when I'm back in Texas. It's freakin' huge!

damn. i am probably going to get a 58* with the PM grind but not for $30, it will probably cost more like $60 if i do it on ebay

Probably still as loud as their other clubs, man in a inclosed area there like ear piecers!

As for you buying that is incredible deals, beats the daylights out of golftowns boxing week sale here in the peg

damn. i am probably going to get a 58* with the PM grind but not for $30, it will probably cost more like $60 if i do it on ebay

Yea I got the last one of the Tour wedges... great damn deal.

The rangefinders/balls/tees/gloves and all of that stuff was sent over to one of their other Atlanta stores unfortunately...

Back