JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I always wonder which company seems to do the best marketing. Nike is of course a marketing machine, but in recent research in turns out that nobody is even close to Titleist. Now obviously that is mainly because of balls and shoes, but they sponsor so many more players than anyone.

I do like their ads. The NXTUBE are good as are the "What do you put on your Titleist?"

I loved the Buick ads with Tiger appearing to play with some locals.

What companies do you think do the best job with golf equipment? And what are some of your favorite spots?

All I know is I HATE that Zach Johnson commercial TGC plays a million times a day, ugh!

All I know is I HATE that Zach Johnson commercial TGC plays a million times a day, ugh!

The swing sequence one?

I love that one. I mean you can see all of the mechanics in his swing, and it just looks cool. Plus it helps that I like watching slowed down golf swings.

i think every company does a phenomenal job with certain aspects of the golf industry.

taylormade = most used driver on tour. i love their commercials, especially the soundtracks.
callaway = #1 irons in golf, although i'm not so sure that's necessarily the case anymore
titleist = pretty much think of proV1/proV1x......any commercial with michael breed is a complete turnoff
nike = complete package to me, drivers, irons, putters, balls, apparel. love the oven commercials, although they're beginning to get stale.
bridgestone = golf balls!!! love the round table discussion ad with trevino, price, boom boom and snedecker

those are just a few, and what their marketing messages give me!

I kind of like that Barclay's Phil ad.

Still here...

I agree Spank that one is hilarious, as for me i kinda like the slow motion DJ driver swing the burner one which is funny because he doesnt play the burner but anyways. However i HATE the Titleist ball commercial...my name is Danny, my name is Rick, my name is Bernard, ok i don't care and even less than that i dont know you or your game you could suck horribly so why do you have any influence?

I think the bridgestone commercial with the old couple in the car is so annoying...

One of my favorites was the Phil look-a-likes, with that asian dude last. Those were great!

I guess it's for Crowne Plaza not a golf equipment company, but still awesome!

Last edited:
Back